Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Everything got claimed pretty quickly, sorry brother! I’ll reach out if anything doesn’t go through.

The WP collection was the first to go, sorry! I’ll reach out if the trade falls through. I’m in Taxachusetts.

1 Like

All good matey

1 Like

Edited seeds gone

5 Likes

@NorthNorthNugs I think has a decent collection of CSI stuff lots of goodies here tagging ya incase your interested :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Nice offer

I smoked quite a bit of Starfighter while I was in the Ft/Lewis area
Its devastating for the first week, but then it evens out to be a great all-day smoke.
Right up there with Headband

3 Likes

sorry mate @Wuachuma i forgot to let ya know ya beans are on the way :laughing:

~lime~

2 Likes

USA crazy landrace club - seeds are from all around the globe
Seeds are not free must run a reproduction and return fresh stock - only string
like if your interested

5 Likes

WHAAAAT??? Who dat looking for HEMP SEEDS? Give ma a week to get this SEBRING SEED SLING squared away, then get at me for some Hemp Seeds, several varieties. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: 1/3 of Member’s Envelops dispatched today. By WEDNESDAY, all should be on their way!!l

20 Likes

Did you ever get a hold of Wedding Cake? I have some in Fem. Let me get through the current Trade Session, get back with me, if needed. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I did not kind sir, thank you deeply for taking the time and energy to look through and respond! I see how much work you’re always doing around here and I genuinely appreciate the effort and energy. I’d be happy to return the trade with whatever you deemed fit out of my plethora of recent crosses. Couples weeks and I could do some Pure Michigan F3s, enough for you and to give away some.

Again thank you, we’ll set it up when you’re finished with what you’ve got going on.

It’s really good to have you back @misterbee

10 Likes

Pops has really been into smoking white widow and blackwater. He says both are good for pain an sleeping. The dispenseries don’t always carry them so I’m trying to get some growing for him or even something similar if possible.
I’ve gotta go thru my seeds to make a list of what I have to trade, I probably should’ve done that before posting buuuut I like to do this backwards :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

For pain and insomnia see if you can lay your hands on some Purple Kush bud/seeds for the old man. Nothing comes close to how sedating it can be. :v:

4 Likes

I got some of those! I started a single bean but I think it’s male. When I gain some space I’ll pop the rest. Thank you for the recommendation

3 Likes

Your welcome. I broke my rotator socket in my shoulder last year when I dislocated it and had to have a big operation and metal fitted to repair it. I was able to cut my morphine and codine use out a lot quicker by medicating with Purple Kush.

7 Likes

I have a few feminized WW seeds but they are mixed…meaning they are either WW, Grandaddy Purps or Sour Diesel. I can send you some if you like.

5 Likes

Heya folks how’s it going out there I just finished another round of pollen chucking I have lots of autos all of them fast if anybody wants to trade crosses or autos hit ya girl up

Have a great day everybody

Bliss

17 Likes

You GOTTA know I’d trade with ya ANY day!!! Let me know what you’re hunting. If I have it, you have it!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Looking for:
Pink Kush
Death Bubba
Blackwater
Blue Dream CBD

let me know if interested and can send list.

Thanks all :slight_smile:

7 Likes

also should add looking for sour tsunami and aliens on moonshine

2 Likes