Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Tag me in your grow when u find it! I’m growing paradise seeds durga Mata indoor

1 Like

will do :wink:

Sent ya a dm, can probably help in that regard in the near future

3 Likes

Incognito genetics has some sensi star f2, they just released on site a few weeks back. F2s appear to be from an older pack, from their IG posts.

5 Likes

I have sum sensi star crossed with pandoras box if u don’t find what your looking for…

2 Likes

I have sum narcotic mustache autoflower I’d like to do sum trading …

3 Likes

@Heather420 Those are on their way!

4 Likes

SECOND 1/3 of Envelops dispatched today!!! Will have ALL sent by FRIDAY. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Something happened this afternoon that MIGHT make the Evening News…MIGHT!!! I was outside in front of my Garage, minding by own business, all I hear is a B-I-G commotion nearby, out of view. I hear screeching, sounds of clanking metal, so I perked up. Lo and behold, a Train…yes, a Train came rolling around the corner, the door of the Mail Car flew open, a Package was tossed onto my Front Lawn. I could make out LAS VEGAS EXPRESS as it rolled away. Grabbed the package, sure enough, it had my name on it!! Naturally, I opened it then and there. Inside were Pens of Sour Bluetooth AND Cat P.ss!! All I can say is…tell the Engineer to watch out, there’s no Tracks in my neighborhood. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: SUPER THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

30 Likes

The home town I lived in as a kid…

so it all sounded right to me!!.. :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

32 Likes

Got a pack of Bodhi Stardawg Guava X SSDD I’m looking to trade for Bodhi Blueberry Hill. Got other stuff too if that one doesn’t interest anyone. If anyone has a pack to trade please hit me up! I’m sure we can work something out.

14 Likes

god i wish i had some blueberry hill for you. SOMEONE GET THIS MAN SOME BLUEBERRY HILL!!

9 Likes

I wish you did too lol

5 Likes

Hoping you find it seen you been posting about it for awhile😅 dj blueberry x Appalachia sounds killer get that man on that blueberry hill

4 Likes

I might have some DJ short blueberry circa 2008 that I reproduced last year….
I also have some Dutch Passion blueberry which is pretty much the same as DJ’s with a little bit different structure.

7 Likes

Opened but unsused , looking for 90 shipped

2 Likes

LostTribe over at ICMag is passing out THH and F13xC99 if anyone is interested in testing for him, just PM him

6 Likes

I’ve got
Bubba OG
Purple Headband

Looking for
Red Devil
Nordle
Highland Guerrero
Spīn Ghar

3 Likes

Looking for hazes/haze hybrids/zamal

Willing to trade 1 sold out time bender (congo black/wookie) pack from Bodhi

8 Likes

Send “personals”, your choice PLUS Bonus ready to ride. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes