Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Have a few packs of Mel Franks GDP F2’s that I made, where the original seeds were purchased through Authentic Genetics that I would be interested in trading for F2’s of other major breeders

PM me with any offers

46 Likes

Stellar looking plants and seeds as well.

3 Likes

Hit up @ramblinrose , i think he may have a Metal Haze for trade. Don’t know his thoughts on Time Bender though.

4 Likes

That metal haze be a looker and sounds amazing seen a few pictures of some plants seems like some heady stash for sure

3 Likes

Hey @Moka I’m pretty sure I have a couple nice haze and zamal hybrids I can send your way, no trade needed :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m really looking forward to that Beyond the Rain cross in the makings though :grin:

10 Likes

morning all :kissing_heart:

would anyone have any underground originals (UGORG) im looking for SMILE, NONAME, OR THE LITTLE HANDS MIX

one love :om:
~lime~

5 Likes

I just created probably 2000 seeds, Best 2 F1 gen. Breeder F2 seeds available now for trades. Hawaiian Haze
Crippler/ Outback Haze x
Cherry Bomb (1979 Maui)
These seeds go for 125 for 10.
I’m ready to trade big, plenty available to trade with.

***Update I have decided to donate the collection to @misterbee

I’m very pleased with all the work in the Cannabis community @misterbee puts in for us all. Congratulations on securing the legacy of these F2 seeds. :dove:

12 Likes

Ugorg just dropped a few new strains on there site.

3 Likes

Good eye! It’s been a while….

Got my trade in from the huge event that @misterbee put on. Thank you! I will be chatting with you shortly.

21 Likes

Can anyone help me out with a stable (or at least stablish) 1:1 strain for trade?

4 Likes

@misterbee i received your card yesterday! Thank you again for your generosity! Your letter is going out tomorrow!

14 Likes

Still have a bunch of Goji OG F2s to trade if anyone wants some! Looking for bodhi f2s, cool heirlooms, etc.

12 Likes

Fellow OGers, I’m putting out a call for some Auto pollen. I’d prefer Feminized pollen but will take regular if it’s a good strain. I have plenty of :fire: strains/seeds to trade. This is a ‘time sensitive’ search, the boys I had going to collect pollen from didn’t make the cut. Hit me in a DM with what you have, please. I’m counting on the OGniverse to pull this through!
The trade would be out of my personal stash, not the list for sale.

6 Likes

just saw a swarm of bees run off a leprechaun from my mailbox he must of been after my lucky charms! Thanks so much will be contacting you and getting my part of the trade out asap much love :heart: @misterbee

15 Likes

Hi @TopicalWave I can certainly help you out if you are still in need, shoot me a pm.

2 Likes

@misterbee, thank you for your generosity, yours will be mailed out tomorrow my friend.

7 Likes

@misterbee received your package today, thank you! Will send yours out tomorrow.

2 Likes

Morning y’all. I’m looking for some autos and I got a decent stash of regs to trade. I’m not to picky I just want to play around in this AZ heat

3 Likes

So you’re selling seeds?

1 Like