Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Looking for old hogs breath, and bullrider…whos got it.

4 Likes

If you want some hogs breath you could cross hindu and afghan to remake it.
The bullrider has mixed origin stories but I’d guess it’s a pheno of the g13 skunk cross.

3 Likes

Yeah but all Afghan ain’t the same…and probably Hindu either

5 Likes

This is very true things change generationally and there are many different afghans. Now hindu kush in my expieriance has always been a very stable plant and for that reason was used in alot of old breeding projects. Mazar was a commonly used and widely propagated afghan but there were several others that were collected by old hippies and soldiers that came from afghan area but may or may not been of pure origin. For example I have some beans that were brought back during the desert storm war that were farmed in the more populated areas. They are said to be a cross of a low land Afghan and highland afghan to combine favorable traits.
I have grown out critical hog which is a cross of critical mass and hogsbreath if you crossed that back to a pure hindu you would get alot of similar phenos.

6 Likes

Cross the desert Storm with a recent Afghani call it Warlord Bush :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

8 Likes

Im looking for Birthday or Wedding Cake. GMO or another cookie strain like Animal. I have some decent gear. Pm me.

Cereal,candy, ice cram,cake, and cookies lol. Ill copy any pack or seeds and return for free. Thanks
-J

7 Likes

Need to see if anyone has any Green Crack Autos. Every article/post I read say it is great for Alzheimer’s.

Have a bunch of seeds to trade. PM me if you got some and see if we can make a deal.

4 Likes

‘Merica or Cannaduh?
I have some of those cuts in Canada.

4 Likes

USA…Id love cut.!!!

3 Likes

How in the hell did I miss this! @50State if you have any Orange Goji left, I would love to have some! Would you like oleskool to dance? You likely don’t want any seeds I have. I would be very grateful. That was some of the nicest herb I grew this year. A big hit with Ms oleskool. Leme know bro.
Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

6 Likes

Not sure how you missed it. I know how I missed it.

5 Likes

PM me your address and I’ll send you a few. I have some of his Orange Sunshine, too.

5 Likes

Pretty sure you were on your sabbatical taking care of business…

5 Likes

There you go Commander Shitkicker. Make some seeds and contact your old friend here. I missed the server sale myself. My budget had other plans that month. peace

4 Likes

I’d love to get some cuts. I dont think crossing the border would be wise. Lol. Jk bud. I dream big. Hehe. The first post I saw of yours you had 1000 skunk seedlings. Ever dind some cool phenos?

5 Likes

Lol i think it was about 100 skunks. Everything was fruity except the skunk 91s.

8 Likes

@Baltimore @Craigson15
I’m looking for a super skunky pheno from the ufs#18…gonna be busting open the 50 pack once I’m done with my purple diesels.

You guys know of anyone that grown those ufs#18 out and maybe has a journal?

11 Likes

Not really @Tappy. I was away for a while I just learned who Bodhi is. Lol. Its alot to cram hehe. Im going through seed junky mode.
@Craigson15 I have a few Skunk91 going now. I bet you made them.:grin:

6 Likes

I dont know of any ufs18 grows off hand but if i come across any ill let you know.
I had some deboz skunk in my hunt( skunk18ibl x skunk91) and my teo ohenos were both citrusy but potent and frosty

4 Likes

CC had one of @Comacus but the sites all locked up

2 Likes