Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Does anybody have any Joey weed’s White Widow?

And no Black Widow is not the same genetics as the original WW from the 90’s.

1 Like

You can get that off of beanhoarder site

2 Likes

sorry @Badger has first dibs on them. When I was looking through my glove box I also found an 8 track tape I thought I had lost, also.

6 Likes

I’ll get you some beans bro.

3 Likes

I’d be interested in swapping for the Darkstar…PM me
:metal::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Man old Dead seeds, how can that go wrong…have you tried popping any? I have some 35 year old seeds from a member off a Washington farm I’m working through. Found a nice tanned leather terp Afghan Kush that I neglected to clone… have one bud left. I Know it’s in there Now though and have about 30 left.

8 Likes

Sssc had super skunk…in 92🤔…I don’t think they ever carried ss.

2 Likes

I have a 5pk of Baked Beans “Men in Black Berry” i can hook you up with…

I won these in a BOM contest about 5 years ago, been in fridge since i aquired them.

PM me if ya like…

3 Likes

@Jamescoldflame
Sorry it’s a 1991 super skunk from the SEED BANK OF HOLLAND
Neville’s.
It’s AKBEANBRAINS 80’s skunk 1 X 91’ super skunk from seed bank of Holland.

:wink:

3 Likes

Looking to trade Stripper Shoes, a 10wk minimum hybrid with HEAVY sativa affect; And Robin Hood, also 10wk hybrid, but more 50/50, and given 10wks she throws off purple calyxes kinda polkadotty

Looking for an AF Sativa or a 6-8wk indica.
YoSoyDiosDelQueso

2 Likes

You should be getting Black Triangle f3s w the spring seedrun box. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Have the following to offer for trade:
SamwellBB/Extra : Point Break/6, Slippery Rails/6 - 10. Port Wine Cheese/6 and PPP #6/6 - 10
I THINK I may have Black Triangle. Let me know if you’re interested. I will then see what you’re willing to let go. Fair enough? Thanks, stay safe/be well…mister :honeybee:

1 Like

Whats the stripper shoes made of?

I would be willing to part with the half pack of space monkey I got from @misterbee if you are gonna pop them soon and if you will either f2 them or send me some cuts back :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

:hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed: @Badger tag me when you grow this pretty curious if it was something commercial or something personal being pushed on shakedown street in 85

3 Likes

I believe he was just monkeying around.

I’m not sure if seeds would still be good after that long. They would be baked seeds here in a glove box.

2 Likes

Well that’s a real shame I’m already jamming that show now I did the same thing with the chemdog show when I found the date lol

First song is kind of fitting now :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

That’s a shame

1 Like

What else is new

3 Likes

@anon5325009 please enlighten me

2 Likes