Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Shanti slipped up a couple of times on the fourms about reworking WW, even Medman and Shark aren’t the same. Good luck finding the info.

I’ve grown the original 90’s WW and had personal seen Joey weed’s WW and MrNice BW, BW is a bit different.

5 Likes

The WW I had came from Holland, I cannot remember who’s it was.
In pics just showed up as a white blob, horrible tasting shit, no fruity tooty bs in that.
Strictly medical

5 Likes

Lol. I’m gonna need more than that to convince me…not saying you’re wrong. But maybe a different pheno same genetics. I’m sure they’ve lost moms. And just replace with as close as they can

1 Like

Different parents means different genetics, at least for me. Your uncle’s genetic DNA isn’t 100% exactly like your Dads DNA.

2 Likes

RB,
Whats the story with this Joey Weed’s WW you speak of? Is that one supposed to be a true original WW?
I’m a huge fan of WW and you’ve got me really curious now!

EDIT: Sorry. Never mind. I read further down the thread, and now I see the follow ups.
I think I’m gonna need to buy some of these ASAP, to add to my WW/BW collection!

1 Like

Good luck with the shitty Canadian mail service.

6 Likes

I’ve been waiting a month for a pack from Canada.

1 Like

Is that all? I’ve been waiting a couple :joy:

3 Likes

Hey gang,
I have 4 x JOTI Black Candyland and 4 x JOTI God’s Space Needle…was wondering if anyone wanted to do a quick trade? I’m headed to the post office next weekend.

https://jordanoftheislands.ca/product/black-candyland-candyland-x-animal-cookies-x-blackberry-kush/

https://jordanoftheislands.ca/product/gods-space-needle-12-regular-seeds-per-pack/

6 Likes

Yo, @Tappy, whatcha looking for? If I’ve got it, we can “do the damn thang”!!! Enjoy a good week, stay safe and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee:

2 Likes

What strains do you have to trade? You could pm me if preferred.

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan.ill let ya know what I got hopefully by tomorrow evening. Thanks

I could probably get to cuts sooner than an f2 run. I’ll let ya know, I didnt really make that post bc I’m trying to accumulate more seeds, more so to find some folks who would want a strain or 2 that I may have.

3 Likes

As I’m up to 275 (give or take) strains, it would probably go smoother if I had some indication what direction to list what you MAY be after. No disrespect intended. Do stay safe/be well… :honeybee:

13 Likes

Hey all,
I’ve got a 5-pack of Authentic Genetics Skunk #1 x Original Haze beans that I’m probably never gonna run.
I have a hard time keeping the loudness down in my basement with regular strains, never mind a major skunk.
So… anyone interested in these for a cool trade?

6 Likes

Oooooh shit…you’re gonna make someone very happy!!

4 Likes

@Jamescoldflame skunk and haze @firehead he may like them. Idk

5 Likes

When you say authentic genetics …can you specify?

2 Likes

Could be this? hum|nullxnull

6 Likes

Authentic Genetics Seed Co (Todd McCormick)

I’m on the hunt for heavy indica leaning plants. spicy, earthy, incense scents.

8 Likes