Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Oh ok, I’m good. I’ll pass on this one. I have a pk and a half of afghan×haze from mrnice I haven’t gotten to yet.

3 Likes

What are you looking for @firehead I’m totally interested

2 Likes

Oh yeah…anyone intrested in a pk of thug pug peanut butter breath? I’m open for a cash/pack deal.

7 Likes

I’m interested too

1 Like

How much per pack?

1 Like

Lol. Nah I’m saying I’ll be open to a some cash and other breeders pk for the pbb…if just cash I’ll take. 175$.

5 Likes

What kind of seeds u looking for?

3 Likes

Csi, bodhi, ect…

4 Likes

Go to mrnice.nl, Auctions, see what you’re interested in, let me know…I have about (oh, let’s see) 24 in-hand and, 11 in transit (if it makes it past Customs)…just sayin’…Concentrate on having a SUPER week, take care, stay EXTRA safe and, yes indeed, be well…mister :honeybee:

12 Likes

And is great on its own. I have been looking for a Royal for awhile now. Preferably the x7, but any of them would suffice given how hard they are to come by and I’m in Norcal where I don’t usually have an issue acquiring something I’m looking for unless it’s super rare (or coveted : ( )

1 Like

Brothers and Sisters! I am on a hunt for Sweet Island Skunk aka Island Sweet Skunk. Can trade or $.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

2 Likes

Didn’t you get some off me a while back

2 Likes

No sir. musta been some other body. Better late than never! I’ve got plenty to trade. Hope you’re doing well and staying lifted my friend.

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

8 Likes

Is that all! Just 275?

Ya old coot i got some of Peaks

4 Likes

sure did just dropped them today :slight_smile:

will be making F2s

all the best

Dequilo

7 Likes

You da man!

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

1 Like

Anyone have Irie Genetics TMNT line? Or Red Eyed Genetics Nirvana line?

1 Like

I don’t see a lot of Irie Genetics floating around…I’ve got their Lemon Jeffery which is pretty potent

4 Likes

Yeah, I never see any, I stumbled across it and flipped out when I seen that a line was put out. I hear of red eyed, just never anything on the Nirvana stuff.