Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Used to get diesel.fuel smeling weed probably came from the engine room.of a freighter from overseas but what the hellhold yer nose and light it up

Peace out and stay safe

1 Like

Or in a boat from.overseas me and some buddies watched a delivery on night at a secluded beach some on heasr may know thef area its york harbor beach in york maine has an area where you can hidax a little and be quiet and watch all.kinds of stuff happening that nightg here were about 4 boats ferrying bales on shore and loading into uhauls

Peace out and staybsafe

5 Likes

'05 on the ā€˜corridorā€™. Awful stuff, but it worked given the situation. When I came back into the conference room after Iā€™d smoked it, some one said ā€œit smells like New Jersey in hereā€¦ā€

4 Likes

Straight outta New Brunswick, Eastern Canada!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yup, thatā€™s an old east coast tradition!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

(shaking fist)(while screaming)ā€œYOU KIDS GET OFF MY THREAD!ā€ā€¦
Oooh, itā€™s just you @misterbee, thanks brother. Donā€™t put yourself in a bind. I can wait till the Lavender gets bred or gets bred, seeded out. Or sourced from somewhere else, Iā€™ve got more beans than a soup line can cookā€¦
Iā€™ve also ran across two peeps that say they have some real RKS. Doing a trade for 8 from one, and a purchase for 500, yep 500 RKS seeds, but I still donā€™t think thatā€™s enough to share anyā€‹:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Looking for a Rene cut can anyone help ?

Got my old soiled Sleeping Bag out of the closet, getting in line for some of that RKS, if it comes to be. Good Luck on the hunt. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got my fingers crossed. A lot of scammers out there. This on has put in A lot of work to be a scammer, but you never know. Dice in hand, shooting for a $250 bet.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be 2nd in line behind mrbee :innocent: good luck with the beans!

2 Likes

I hear ya, got my fingers crossed. The trade for 8 seems legit , but heā€™s wanting two for one and I donā€™t know bout that, heā€™s hitting my rare :fire: hard.
The 500 olā€™girl is sending me a sample. If itā€™s straight skunk ass, Iā€™m sending 250 4 500.

5 Likes

Does anyone have seeds for a legitimate MAC theyā€™d be willing to trade?

Kev :+1:t5:

If that 500 deal shows itā€™s head, the Brother wants to reserve $50 worth, Scoutā€™s Honor!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Id get in on that one also

Peace out and stay safe

1 Like

Itā€™s gonna take at least 2-3 weeks. She gonna send a sample . then weā€™ll renegotiate.

3 Likes

Hey I have plenty of the lavender to share if youā€™d like some.

5 Likes

I remember when there was a drought of hash in Ireland dealers would bring in a dirty ass hash mixed with diesel or embalming fluid lol the black smoke would be coming out of your joint or brick weed people be smoking the leaves ,this was in the 90ā€™s lol

I moved to California few years later,remember paying $350 for an ounce of white widow in 98 in Cali couldnā€™t believe how expensive weed was here,when you could get an ounce of hash for Ā£100 in Ireland. shit now the ass has fell out of the weed market here in sf
You can buy an ounce of good weed for $100
I wonder how the weed shops stay open here

7 Likes

Sure, thatā€™s very og of ya .you think I might have something youā€™d like?

Not sure, I do like sativas but either way let me know where to send them and Iā€™ll have them out early this week.

1 Like

If your asking for S1, thereā€™s the seed run that GrumpyOldBastards is running.

There is no release of the original seed line, just clones. Thereā€™s a Mac v2 line he put out and people are asking some stupid prices for the ones they got through his membership. I think Worcestershire_Farms is making f2 of the V2

7 Likes