MAC v2 (Epilogue)

Anyone else in on the drop?

With Christmas over I’m hoping to have time to properly document this one.

Going to update this post as time goes on, as a sort of TL:DR of the thread as a whole.

January 2nd, germination date for 2 MAC V2

16 Likes

Wow, everything I read the site kept crashing.

3 Likes

Have a link or something

4 Likes

@Joker Yeah, it was going down like woah. lol. Took like an hour and a half of occasional refreshing.

@Swe-can It was like a, had to be signed up for the newsletter, to get location info. My bad brother

3 Likes

Link the Mac V2 plz

2 Likes

Someplace online has MAC for $1000 Gezzzz.

3 Likes

Where do we find MAC v2.?

3 Likes

@CADMAN. I think you had to pre-register.

2 Likes

Well dammm… IF anyone actually gets any MAC v2 and makes S1. I’ll try it out. But not for $1000 way too rich for me.

5 Likes

The last email I got before it dropped literally said “do not share this email.” lol

Anyone charging $1k+ per pack is a scammer. Same thing happening with the PS5s

5 Likes

Dammmm. Secret society club haha :smile:

6 Likes

Just follow Capulator on Instagram. He posted his email subscriber list there, you were supposed to sign up. He said he may be doing another round in the future.

It was just for USA residents.

5 Likes

I heard about this drop, it’s like $300-400 for the year subscription to something and you get three free packs of seeds and access to his store. If anyone has seeds they’re willing to part with, I’ll do trades!

8 Likes

Oh yeah, I got MAC V2, and Grape Stomper, myself.

4 Likes

I think it was clones, not seeds.

3 Likes

Its seeds lol…he will ship all orders before next Monday…for $380 u pick two choices of seeds and he throws third one in for free…still not bad 30 reg seeds with top genetics for $380…exotix genetix been doing $250 for feminized 6 seeds…so way worth it

5 Likes

Some insane prices there. ~$42 per seed at 6/$250. That’s like $25k for a single plant.

7 Likes

All aboard the hype train lol

7 Likes

I was told otherwise, so thanks for clearing that up.

The hype train must have derailed before it made it here, because that isn’t exciting to me at all. :joy:

I haven’t heard anything really great about Mac 1, so no, not really worth it.

7 Likes

If you thought that was insane look at latest runtz x compound genetics 6 fems for $400 lol and people buy them and sell them in live auctions on neptune n other sites for $1500 plus :joy::sweat_smile::man_shrugging:

5 Likes