Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

have a couple hundred bog sour bubble for trade from a open pol run if anyone keen ?

23 Likes

What are you looking for? I have lavender frosting for trade. Its lavender jack (bodhi) x vanilla frosting (gelato) if interested.

5 Likes

I’m at work right now, but I’m interested, are they in breeders packs, or do you have a journal, that has you making them?

2 Likes

Id totally be down!!!

Where’s your location? Interested in trading some of @SamwellBB’s gear, one of T-H-E BEST Breeders I’ve encountered (IMO!!!). Say the word!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I ordered a pack…do they throw in “freebies”? Just wondering, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE/PSA: When the MAY MADNESS FIASCO is concluded and all beans sent out, I’ll be trading MULTIPLE strains of @SamwellBB’s creations!! He graciously bestowed a bunch on me. Go to soaknbeans.com to check out info on his gear. Shakespeare, Mozart, Picasso…ALL trained under him, along with a few other Masters!!! SS/BW… :honeybee:hive

13 Likes

Sadness, The Blood and Maui Wowie are both out of stock :cry:

1 Like

Their strains go in and out of stock quite quickly.

The puna duck I bought in the fall was an f2, and f3’s just a few days ago.

If you sign up to their newsletter, don’t use your main email address as you’ll get a spam mailer every few days updating their stock and sales.

Maui Wowie is coming soon, says so in current newsletter.

3 Likes

I’d be up for some, i did an open pollination on Crockett’s Tangie to offer in return.

3 Likes

sounds good pm me details

1 Like

Anyone got any ol’ school Durban Poison kicking around???

3 Likes

I’ve got a couple of different ones. What you’re trying to trade for them?

1 Like

I’m looking for some badass autos that have decent yield. Got several crosses of photo-strains I’m willing to negotiate a trade. Anyone?

2 Likes

I have a few Autos. Send me a PM and we can work out a trade.

1 Like

I have an open pack of AK Bb’s Dope Beard, prob 8-10 left. I’d be willing to part w a small handful; say 3-5.

2 Likes

I’m looking for some of that Kashmir @Worcestershire_Farms sent out some months ago.

Edit: been hooked up! Thanks OG community this place is blazing hot.

Cheers!

7 Likes

Looking for OG or Bubba Kush …
DM me please

1 Like

What were you looking for in a trade for some sour bubble?

1 Like

what do you have ?

1 Like

Quite a collection just wondering if it was indica or sativa you were more interested in .Or autos maybe ?