Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Cool beans, never heard of them. Thanks for the link. Hopefully someone can share a grow on here.

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

no sorry was a open pol with 1 pack kept the 2 best phenos gave the rest away

2 Likes

most couch lock/stinky

I deleted the post since I’ve gotten enough trades for the moment, I’ll probably do some more trading later, but now I need to get some of the ones I have going. Thnx good people of OG!!

6 Likes

I’ve got 5 fem waterstone auto cbd seeds and 3 fem S90 seeds I’m probably not gonna run as I don’t much like cbd and have concluded that I prefer photos to autos so if anyone wants I’ll trade for something photo preferably feminized(regs not a deal breaker though), decent thc and shortish flowering time.

I got tons of sativa seeds its purple Honduras haze from ace and a few more mixed batches just a cluster fuck of genes good stuff mostly sativa dominant a lot of original haze and Mr nice like mango haze critical skunk pink Floyd mixed-up in to 3 different females i forget the details lol freakswhow pollen also was used Romulan from romulan genetics I think Newberry its a big mix the girls are…its good stuff :ok_hand:

6 Likes

I just got some auto’s in the mail and can’t for the life of me find who sent them! They were in a card with ‘congrats’ on the outside of envelope… anyone? It had to be in a trade, I know I sent that same amount out to someone, but I toss all info after I ship… and can’t find it in my DMs

3 Likes

HA! I’m not the only one :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Just wanted to thank them and let em know the beans arrived.

2 Likes

A picture of them might jog someone’s memory worked for me.

1 Like

It’s a process to take a picture nd then hook up the phone to thecomputer, download, etc I ain’t up on all the ‘cloud transfer’ stuff… don’t forget I’m an tech-challenged old fart :wink:

2 Likes

What strain is it marked ?

Those showed up quick! Awesome!

Yep! I had to get off here, was hurting too bad to think last night, but found it this morning. Thnx Rhino!

4 Likes

These arrived for me yesterday.

Anyone know who sent them so I can say thanks?

9 Likes

No clue, but those look nice.

2 Likes

Probably @catapult

4 Likes

Ughh, yeah that’s me @Yetigrows.

Sorry, realized atf, I left no trace of who from…

:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Anyone have any super lemon Haze seeds they are willing to trade?

5 Likes

I am looking for UK cheese or a cross with strong cheese. I’ve got tons of stuff to trade.

2 Likes