Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Wondering if these strains are still around in anyone’s collection: RKS x Deep Chunk from Cannacopia, Lollypop from Leprechaun seeds, and Poison Durban Elixir from Kingdom Organic?

2 Likes

@misterbee , he has a LARGE collection

5 Likes

Looking for StarKiller OG by Rare Dankness. :eyes:

1 Like

Think I still have some f5 from Ethos if you’re still looking let me know. I’ll double check tomorrow

1 Like

I’ve got way too many strains
ask me if you are looking for a strain - I might have it

8 Likes

Recently trying to acquire Rhasberry Truffle F2 that is an E$kobar tribute made by @santero. Looked on seedheaven, but he hasn’t gotten back to me regarding a payment glitch.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure these are going to be remade in the near future.

1 Like

Man I sure hope so!

1 Like

Anyone have an old pack of pure northern lights?
An f2 or cross is fine but I’d def love to find some old pure nl
White rhino would be sweet too but I’m thinking those are long gone

1 Like

I have Nl from peak seeds which is supposedly an IBL since 2007. I’m looking for cheese or crosses. @Torontoke

1 Like

I forgot peak had an nl
Don’t have any cheese to send you sadly
I’ll keep an eye out tho

I actually have White Rhino that I bought from either Sensi seeds or Dutch Passion in the late '90s. I’ve been growing her out from clones ever since and have fresh cuttings in the clone box as of today! I plan on doing an STS to get seeds for OG

29 Likes

Send me your addy @Torontoke I’ll hook you up.

2 Likes

It’s a few months out before any seeds but I’m also going to send some rooted cuttings to a couple folks here in a short. So keep an eye out for the beans, if you’re wanting any lol

2 Likes

Hey there SamwellBB, I’ve heard your name ringing around here a lot lately lol Do you by any chance have any auto ‘The Toad’ or ‘Brownie Scout’? I’d be up for trading something from my selection…
edit… I’m also looking for any high-ish THC, heavy yield autos…

2 Likes

Very cool
I’ve never grown it myself but I did buy some from a dispo in the early 2000’s that was potent but then the only place I ever saw that sold it was ghs and I couldn’t stand those dudes

It roots fast and heavy, and grows the same.

1 Like

don’t have any autos - sorry

1 Like

No problem, I’ve only just gotten interested in them of late. I’ve always grown regular photo-period lol. So Can I possible DM you on the regular?

1 Like

@SamwellBB Thats mighty nice of you! How about Mother’s Milk, got any them around?

1 Like