Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Done for now

7 Likes

What’re you looking to get for those skunk hashplants @ramblinrose ?

2 Likes

Open to offers if you want to send me a list! Can do a discount if you prefer buying.

4 Likes

Believe i have a few left… i’ll check my stash.

3 Likes

Sorry @potpotpot I’m out of those. I have Fantasmo Express from Mephisto that I mistook for them…

I do have Zamaldelica Express x Tangie F1 if that may interest you.

2 Likes

hey all. i’m looking to trade a couple of my strains. i’m open to offers

just these two for right now:

6 Likes

Would anyone have any Serious Seeds White Russian?Anything like the 2003 run ?I know it’s a long shot but hey you never know?

4 Likes

These guys have regs and fems. I don’t have any myself but I remembered seeing them on here before.
http://www.gtaseedbank.ca/serious_seeds.html

2 Likes

@potpotpot I purchased the last available seed pack of Zamaldelica Express F3 Regulars at auction, as confirmed by Daz. I’d part with them—but only for a really stellar trade. Conversely, theseedbazaar.com (where Night Owl sells his own stuff) is currently selling ZE F4 Regs ($50) and Saint Expeditious (ZE Purple Carrot Pheno Fem). This store is rarely open and this is the first time Daz has released ZE Regs in 4 years. @Habitt

PS If you make a buy, look at the ZE x Strawberry Milk and Cookies cross—that one is going to be special, too.

9 Likes

We grew that out in 2001, stellar smoke!!! Unfortunately we weren’t into cloning at the time, was a “clandestine” grow and didn’t have but 1 room to work with, so used up all the seeds we bought.
:slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Hello guys, there is a strain that I’ve been trying to find for a number of years now with no luck. Wondering if anyone here has it and would possibly like to do a trade.

Looking for : Cuvee (TGA Subcool)

Offering:

Purple Candy Cake F2 (Tropicanna Punch Bx1 x Wedding Cake F4)

Sweet Dreams F2 (Cali big bud skunk x KC606)

Afghani Special F2 (Afghanistan LR x Double Afghani)

Also have a couple Purple Candy Cake hybrids (The Drip, Alien Orange Puke)

All are photo regs!

I am also looking for any older heirloom type genetics or Landraces :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a feedback thread with references. Just reached member trust level and excited to do some trades with you kind folks.

• Greenbeans :call_me_hand:
14 Likes

That’s one of the breeders for subcool.

8 Likes

Give me until Mon - Tues, I’ll rummage through the “ole Stash Bag”. I THINK I may have Subcool’s Cuvee in my Inventory. Yea 'o Nea, I’ll advise. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

200w (3)

This what I picture when you say look through the old stash bag lol

That’s a lot of coin flips

13 Likes

For some it could be a 4 hr hunt through there collection.

8 Likes

If only i could remember in which fridge they are, thatd speed up the search :thinking::wink:

9 Likes

Mister Bee must have a whole room used up. Never seen anything like it. The man has everything. Im waiting for the right variety for me….then Im gonna hit him up. Lol

6 Likes

That cultivar is one of the only smokes I ever had that gave me a complete white out like I was in a fog for what seemed like forever.That was off a grow in a wooden cabinet grown off of plant and aqarium bulbs and early Fox farm big grow and bloom.I had a girlfriend who hit that same bowl quit weed for the rest of her life because of that one it scared the shit out of her.I swear they don’t make it like that anymore I have yet to see that again

6 Likes

I got two new seeds , testers plants as of now

Garlic bud x Hawaiian Sativa

Maple Leaf Indica x Hawaiian Sativa

26 Likes

That look very healthy and happy .

1 Like