Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Blood Orange Haze = Super Orange Haze (purple pheno). Grew Super Orange Haze and got two purple, two green. The purple ones were DANK.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m looking for Animal Mints or hybrids of Animal Mints. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

ya take that offer those are going to be fire … hell of a gift @OrganicGorilla very og

3 Likes

Hey all,

a friend of mine has an elderly neighbor. She grows for other people and she’s looking for Jack Herer seeds of clones. Anyone have any legit Jack seeds they want to trade?

If you have some, let me know what you’re looking for in return. :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I believe @AzSeaindooin420 would have a bunch of Jack herer

6 Likes

Yup got a bunch, did a seed run of jack herer as well as white rhino couple years ago

Run can be seen here

Jack herer original seedstock came from Humboldt in early 2000’s and white rhino came from an old schooler I trust especially seeing the plants were very uniform

Here’s the show the grows thread for the jack and white rhinos

10 Likes

Did you combine or reproduce? Great project will read your posted links later on when I can focus :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Nice! How did the white rhino turn out? I’ll have to check out your grow for sure. That’s been one on the my bucket list. Can’t say that I’ve ever smoked or grown it.

1 Like

2 separate repros, once jacks went into flower I sent em to a buddies for a month to get jizzed on then brought the lady back to finish out jacks was 2 males 1 lady and white rhino was 3 females and 1 male

8 Likes

Really well actually, got some beauties in the show grows thread too, sweet smelling and a great daytime high.

Fun fact is white rhino has also been known as “medicine man” when looking through history of it

4 Likes

Think I’ve got 2 seeds left of a strain called miss you jack glad to know the jack has been reproduced . Not sure when they’d get run but would love to have a pack of yours in the vault if you’ve got lots. Thanks

3 Likes

Ya it was a couple years ago when I started to make my mark on this site, seen everyone else making seeds so put up a thread of a list of my genetics and let ppl vote on what they would like to see reproduced and the 3 winners were jack, white rhino and banana creme pie. Unfortunately the banana creme pie ended up all males and that one dropped off

That voting thread

11 Likes

Ace! I love your teamwork strategy!

2 Likes

I have some of Sensi Seeds,they are a few years old, but i just sprouted one recently, without any problems.
Was a ten pack, so 9 left :green_heart:

3 Likes

i was lucky to get a pack of your white rhino still appreciate that bro. one day i will get to them but it seems there is never enough time lol

7 Likes

Ain’t that the truth!

6 Likes

Time flies but leaves its shadow behind

8 Likes

Looking for Tangie or Tangie crosses (preferably Sour Tangie) and I would prefer it stabilized and ready for breeding, sorry big ask I know! And I’m willing to give these up in exchange! I know I can’t tell anyone what to do with the beans that I give up but I was hoping to repro both the rhino’s flapjacks (pancakes x pancakes) and the Açaí Bowls (S.A.G.E x Dilly Bars) and share them around OG and just don’t know when I’d ever get around to it.

12 Likes

"Psst, psst…can I come in and take a seat? Have been on an abrupt hiatus, out of contact with almost all of regular associations. It was ALL medical-related, Heart specifically. A Murmur turned into a Cardiac Workup, to include a scary Nuclear Stress Test (didn’t like the name!!). Had Catheter Ablation AND Cardioversion, both Electricity AND Drugs), confined to a Bed for entirely too long. Cleared to go home, limited activities for the foreseeable future, but overjoyed to be in a familiar setting.

ALL, and I do mean ALL who have outstanding obligations to be filled, do provide Strains and “personals”. I’ll get to them ASAP, level of tiredness permitting. ALL, continue to stay safe, listen to your body (PLEASE), be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

72 Likes

So wonderful to see you return. Wishing you a speedy recover.

6 Likes