Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Keeping an eye out for a few things

Emerald mountain legacy work

Freeborn selections work especially his lime work

Topdawg —uptown brown (piff s1 x nyc haze)
Topdawg - sunset strip ( pineapple Thai x citrus Thai landrace )

Doc d - gogi razz x beastie boy
Doc d temple x lemon Thai
Doc d Gogi razz x lemon thai
Doc d -franks little beauties crosses or thunder gun express crosses anything from its always sunny line
Doc d black blossom ( black triangle x headbanger)
Doc d Limesoul (pinesoul x dreadbread)
Doc d lizard wizard (vintage jack x [hpk x uzibekistani hp])

Cannavore selections lazy sundae or absolute unit

Bodhi sunshine daydream or crosses (mendo sunshine cherry sunshine, white sunshine, baba kush etc)
Bodhi OMG crosses
Bodhi temple crosses

Mr nice shark shock cbd

Crickets and cicadas red Lebanese x puck

Lucky dog Gogi dog and chasca

Csi - gator bait (tk x chem 91 )
Csi mendo purps crosses
Csi the white crosses

Capulator granny Mac

Panama red

Costal tkm10

Exotic red pop crosses

In house genetics colt 45, platinum kush breath

Cannarado sundae driver

Dynasty megafauna ( kali Snapple x ssh)
Dynasty blue magoo

Pacific nwroots gear especially koffee limedog or koffee work

Biovortex work

Much love :heart:

9 Likes

Shoot me a message, will be able to sort you out!

5 Likes

Can confirm, the blueberry cbd is a phenomenal plant, just took one down that I had running outdoor as my jar was running low. Super heavy yielder and amazing plant full of wonderful cbd, and it tastes amazing!

14 Likes

I would be curious to try if you have any seeds. I can buy!

2 Likes

Does it have that Blueberry smell to it?? I m super excited to grow it.

2 Likes

Beautiful, are those buds dark purple?? We need a money shot of one,lol Great looking plant

2 Likes

Thank you for that wonderful post and the kind words. It’s always great to hear feedback like that, always puts a smile on my face.

7 Likes

Have you ran the granny Mac yet? It’s one I’ve considered buying, but I’m constantly trying to hold myself back from buying more seeds.

1 Like

I have these seeds up for trade. 2013 Original Black lime reverse x headband, Black Vietnamese x Lieu Hanh, Black Vietnamese, pre 98 bubba kush and Thug plugs Unicorn poop x White wedding. All of them are regular seeds.

8 Likes

Nice assortment, which is your favorite?

2 Likes

Have not ran the granny Mac but use to get it often at the dispo before I started growing really nice buzz good flavor and super great for a anti anxiety weed I’d recommend it :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Probably the Black lime reverse x headband because it’s Aficionado seeds. I have there original black lime reverse, this cross and there black lime reverse x dragons blood they made from 2013. The Vietnamese black x Lieu Hanh, Vietnamese black and pre 98 bubba kush was grown by a good friend on Icmag named Solar. He hand selected all the cuts he did and made seeds and crosses. The Black Vietnamese was a special black pheno.

7 Likes

What are you looking for in return ? The 2 VB you got interest me .

1 Like

I’ve got a few of those for you brother. 100%

2 Likes

Growing ure own , at least u know how u grew it and what u put in in to grow it, and probably a lot cheaper than buying it in a dispensary…

3 Likes

Our member @darkillusion is giving away a GTR clone in central florida, must pickup no shipping

4 Likes

@Conitl just a heads up unless someone is a og sponsor they can’t make money on seeds on this site. So offer trades or whatever maybe keep it in a dm.
I’m pretty sure this is correct if I’m wrong someone please lnk

3 Likes

Loud and clear growmie!

1 Like

On my way to the mailbox, second time in an hour. @Originalweedman Blueberry CBD 15:1 are on their way.

6 Likes

That or permission like @JohnnyPotseed must have.

2 Likes