Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

And there is the stamps that not get stamped :rofl:

I am saving some stamps received from USA and CAN, that was not machinedā€¦ when I send to someone from thereā€¦ I will add the stamps. I know @THCeed recicles, and some other. Thatā€™s the way!

2 Likes

Exactly!
I had a few now, which looked like new!
No idea if the system saw it coming, that people send back un-stamped stamps, hidden in postcards for a re-use on the other side of the world :male_detective: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

As a joke I saw on Temu that they had rolls of 100 stamps for $3, and bought one. I sent a letter to myself to see if it would actually send, and it did lol. I wouldnā€™t trust it, because I read even though these fake stamps actually do have a coating that shows up in UV light, it is a different UV color than normal. The stamps themselves look VERY similar though. It is crazy they let sellers sell fake stuff like that on Temu though lol

8 Likes

I am frugal and was tempted to purchase some stamps at a discounted rate on eBay until I researched more and learned of the likelihood that many could be fakes and without the skill to determine their authenticity upon arrival I decided to forego that option. Iā€™ll only purchase and use new unused stamps that are genuine and from authorized retailers. Especially if unsure of a recipients situation, to be mindful and thoughtful of discretion in that regard . No wake zone. Much love

5 Likes

Itā€™s all fun and games until itā€™s a federal case! No savings than.

6 Likes

Do you have any of these to trade ??

• G13
  • Afgooey
  • Romulan
  • OGKB
  • Gorilla Cookies
  • Banana Punch
  • XJ-13
  • Apple Jack
  • Red Congolese
  • Jillybean
  • Alaskan Thunder Fuck
2 Likes

but for 3 bucks it was worth a try right :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Well, if you later lost the seeds or whaterever you send, thenā€¦ the cheap becomes expensive.

3 Likes

I have the following:

• G13: Bred by 42 (2) Yeti x G13
  • Afgooey: Blockhead BX (Blockhead x Snow Lotus (Afgooey x Blockhead) /// Greenhand Genetics Money (Afgoo x Chief Mana)
  • Romulan: I have a pile of Romulan, including Romulan Genetics Romulan S1, Airwolf (Katsu collab), Communion, Cannalien, and Romscotti /// Golden Goat and many crosses of Golden Goat
  • OGKB: none
  • Gorilla Cookies: none
  • Banana Punch: none
  • XJ-13: none
  • Apple Jack: none
  • Red Congolese: none
  • Jillybean: Karmaā€™s Crumbled Lime (Citron Cookies (Jilly Bean x GSC) x Biker Kush) /// Ms. Jillz Jillybean Bubblegum
  • Alaskan Thunder Fuck: none
6 Likes

I have the following exotic genetix fem seeds. Looking for hash plant and hash plant crosses.

6 - Truffle monkey
6 - Carmelita
3 - Apes in Space

2 Likes

I have some ā€œHashā€ ā€œSuper Hashā€ & ā€œHash Super Hashā€ somewhere. :thinking:

3 Likes

Looking to trade
(Forbiden fruit x purple punch)x jilly lime

1 Like

Thatā€™s right haha. I wouldnā€™t trust sending seeds with them for sure

Hey not sure if this is the right spot for this but I need some help. Iā€™m looking to make a seed purchase from north Atlantic seed company but they donā€™t take crypto. Can anyone here accept eth or bit from me and then make the purchase? Dm me please or any ideas Iā€™d love to hear lol

I have Forum GSC x 88G13/HP by bodhi. If youā€™re looking for anything possibly wild it would be this.

1 Like

Has anyone done a repro on Uncle Festers Skunk #2018

6 Likes

I think it was a co op 3 or 4 years back. Definitely time for another one :grin:

4 Likes

Yeah I know Sebring gave some out back in 2020 or 2021 :thinking: mightā€™ve been from @50State ?

5 Likes

What are the oddsā€¦ actually just put some Uncle Fester Sk18 in paper towel this morning and itā€™s the first thing I read about. Mine came from 50state also.

10 Likes

Pagoda Seeds worked with it. I recommend his gear.

2 Likes