Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

They come to you for postage do or put a little brown envelope with amount due

1 Like

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Same here. Iā€™m happy to spend $0.63 US to get a letter (sometimes w seeds) across the US. Or $1.45 from US to Canada. And iā€™m surprised itā€™s not way more expensive, due to fuel costs.

Mail is a vital service that is worth every penny to me. Unlike boring dispensary weed.

13 Likes

Did you run Weighted Blanket? If so can you tell me about it?

1 Like

Right now its in veg. Grows really well even when abused, seems to really like being topped and the stalks are all strong. Will be probably be another 8 weeks before they get up potted into flower.

2 Likes

Im just looking for a good kush/afghani for nighttime meds! TK is a personal favorite, but Iā€™m open to anything with a nice ghani high.

Ive got F2s of Temple, Lemon Wookie(Lavender line), and Neroli91. As well as Snow Lotus and couple crosses of mostly Bodhi stuff.

7 Likes

I believe @SubzeroIceKold was looking for snow lotus recently

3 Likes

I have some Blueberry diesel x royal kush. Thereā€™s nothing Blueberry about it. All gas and hits like a brick. Reg seeds, Iā€™d have to take a count.

3 Likes

It used to be bad here in the states. Prisoners would use stamps as cash because you used to be able to return stamps to the post office. So a book of stamps had actually $ value so was easier to ā€œsellā€ ā€œstuffā€ without having people in the outside transfer the money. Just a dumb little bit of info I picked up from old convict.

3 Likes

Too true. The USPS works amazing well, all things considered. Most of our tax dollars are squandered and wastedā€¦ But Iā€™m happy to support our postal service. And Iā€™m really glad itā€™s not more than expensive

7 Likes

My wife does that and nobody complained except once when she did that with a Canadian stamp on accident.

I send shit all over the USA :us: with free stamps, never lost a soldier yet! :wink::joy::joy::joy: I even use the non profit and pre sorted ones too! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for looking out ! Me and boogie go way back ! We were just talking about those :wink:

Ah I love overgrow.

6 Likes

Looking for gsc forum cut or gdp, message me, have quite a bit to trade.

3 Likes

@Smooth @Redrum92 had a nice grow of some weighted blanket I believe. Thereā€™s some pics in the Tony green thread.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone, does anyone have any autos that are 30:1 30 CDB to 1 Thc
will trade for stampsā€¦

I think I have some GSC Forum Cut Ɨ Cataract Kush. If it tickles your fancy, shoot me a PM. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Iā€™d love to share!

2 Likes

The absolute last people you ever want interested in you are the Postal Inspectors, they have a reputation for being some of the best and most tenacious federal agents once you get past the flash of the FBI or DEA. Postal always delivers and always gets their guy

9 Likes

I just finished up some Rugburn f2s, (Pure OG x Tk) x (TK x HPK-I95), (Cinnamon Toast x 88g13hp) x (Tk x HPK-I95) and some (Trop Cherry x Pinks N Purps) x (Tk x HPK-I95)

5 Likes

but if you murder someoneā€¦ 7 years usually ā€¦ dont f with tax reveue eh!

5 Likes