Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Anyone out there have the following in original breeder packs?

Doc D bandaid haze

Tom hill haze repros

Maha Kala haze crosses

Wally Duck Mango Haze X C5Haze
Akbeanbrains NL5xHaze

Black domina

NL 1

TKNL5Haze

81’ skunk X super skunk

Lucky Dog Seeds

Twin peaks
Silver Chem
Chem 91 X Joe brand Chem

Wicksfamilyfarms on IG seeds

Monkey puzzle on IG seeds

Crickets and cicada seeds

Cuban black haze pure or crosses.
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::heart::heart::heart::heart::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Depends on where it came from. In Canada if you hear pink it’s def a pink kush, in the states pink gets used all the time in all sorts of crosses that don’t have anything to do with pink kush. Exotic seeds sells Pink and Pink 2.0 and I bought a whole pink line from mosca seed that was based off of pink 2.0. Both pink an 2.0 are predator pink x starfighter. When I stared buying seed from American breeders years ago and I was shocked at how many pink crosses I found but after researching was let down that they weren’t pink kush crosses at all but still wanted to try the American pink stuff because of what pink meant up here.

1 Like

Hey gang,
Was hoping the community could help me out here.
I’m from Manitoba, Canada and am looking for true Manitoba Poison seeds. A couple sites I’ve checked said the seeds were African. Maybe waaaay back they are, but I couldn’t see an African 50ind/50sat finishing around here before end of Oct.

Where would I find reliable info on the strain and reliable seed stock of the real deal MB Poison?

4 Likes

MP was made by the Great White North seed company and was on the list of strains offered by Marc Emery back I the day. It was, in fact based on Durban Poison crossed to Afghan.
:grin::v:

12 Likes

I could be wrong, but thought @Pigeonman grew those awhile back.

3 Likes

I got some BD of Sensi.
What do you have for trading?

5 Likes

I had a friend working out in Dauphin, MB. He found a whack of “wild” plants growing behind a barn. He took tops from a few and they were heavily seeded (mature seeds too). This was around end of Sept. (2011). The buds were baseball bat size when dry.

4 Likes

Right on @Tappy . My only experience with Manitoba Poison was receiving units from a crew in Southern Ontario, circa 04-05, that where huge colas, done at the end of August! I recall, it tasted harsh and smelled like hay but looked decent and was done way ahead of anything else. And they had u haul trucks full of it. Anyhow, I found some seed and made a cross I called Flash on account of how fast it finished outside. Smelled like hay, tasted the same and it didn’t get to stick around.

4 Likes

Hey @Tappy as @CanuckistanPete mentioned I did grow out ManPois a few years back from seeds I got in a trade with @jessethestoner .

A buddy of his made the seeds and he was 100% up front that he hadn’t the chance to grow them out before he traded with me. The plant was ace and I ended up with an August crop (Toronto, Ontario) because I vegged it out since Jan and it decided to act like a fast flowering auto and went into flower early!

I still have some left over that I can share in a trade if you’re interested growmie, just send me a PM. :+1:

10 Likes

Well, I’ve got some JOTI blue timewarp. Apparently a 56 day finisher. Maybe I’ll try my luck with those.
The JOTI company is actually pretty good with finishing times…plants usually finish within the time stated in the description.

I’m just looking for something I can put out in the bush and it comes back year after year and will always be primo.

@Pigeonman thanks much for the offer! I had this message written but not sent for the last 2ish hours…lol.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Just got back from Walmart with critical grow gear…

21 Likes

Also good for addressing swamp-butt!

7 Likes

That’s why I enjoy the 90° tilt feature!!..right up my skirt.

9 Likes

I bought an old tilting 3 speed oscillating fan off Kjiji years ago for $15. I 've used it all over the house for different things, It’s been going in the grow room for the most part lately. It’ll probably still be running after I’m dead and gone.

What’s JOTIs Blue Timewarp crossed with? Straight Blueberry?

3 Likes

I can send you a couple hundred beans to do that…

5 Likes

I bought the same fan about 2 months ago. I love it.

1 Like

It’s funny how a good fan just makes life better…lol :slightly_smiling_face:

His site is down at the moment, but I think it’s timewarp x with his version of blueberry.
But it’s supposed to be a super fast flower and good producer outdoors! The JOTI company hasn’t been misleading yet…so will take their word for it. Planning on making more seeds of it, in case it is really good.

And now the meat and potatoes…lol. Do you know what strain it is, or have any deets? I would totally be down for a trade in the near future! I have a whack of different seeds that should be ready in 3ish weeks.

Cherry Platinum Kush breath x strains below
Pkx x chemo
Gods space needle
Afghani
Orange Goji
Black candyland

Pre98 bubba x strains below
Pkx x chemo
Gods space needle
Afghani
Gods white banana kush
Black candyland
Orange goji
Buddha’s Cane
Biker kush

Buddha’s cane x strains below
Buddha’s Cane
Gods white banana kush

7 Likes

I can send you either. I can send you tons of known strains and tons from my mixed batch where you will get a cornucopia of colas of different sizes and colors.

8 Likes

Ya, I tried looking it up but no luck. I’ll guess it’s with the Blueberry.

I have a Timewarp X Shiskaberry cross if you want to try it,

2 Likes