Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Shit man now I want those dumplings with the soup in them.

2 Likes

Speaking of ā€¦ Iā€™m dying to find the dim sum hall I stumbled upon while walking around Toronto with my dad. It was massive and incredible.

2 Likes

Spadina avenue, just south of dundas

2 Likes

Lots of great dim sum around here. Iā€™m near Scarborough which means lots of selection.

1 Like

With the big round tables and lazy Susanā€™s

1 Like

Yes!! They didnā€™t speak much English either

Thatā€™s a good sign

2 Likes

Sky dragon dim sum. Epic

1 Like

When I was in university I lived in that Chinese bakery on Baldwin. Yum Sing? I donā€™t remember. But I spent a lot of money there.

1 Like

Oh yea, in the little Baldwin village, I know it well. The steamed pork buns!!

1 Like

And the spring rolls with the shrimp with the head still on?

One big bucket of grease, but student food.

I also ate at the Green Room Iā€™m not embarrassed to say.

1 Like

Iā€™m starving

Lololol, how many times you get food poisoning? I think I got sick from dirty draft lines there lololol

1 Like

The food was decent mediocre pad Thai.

I enjoy going into establishments just past the dumpster.

But yeah, bottles man.

1 Like

Lol, yup. Beer always had a certain RKS terp going on with a subtle earth and mold twang on the glass ware, like it was cleaned with a mildew infested rag. The good ole days.

1 Like

One if my favourite bars smelled like raw sewage because the drains kept backing up.

It had a pool table.

3 Likes

Reminds me of the matador, lol. I would go there after the bars closed for a few more hours of debauchery. Could buy a whole mickey at 4 am poured straight into a coke can lol. What could ever go wrong?!? Lol, place def had a certain smell of stale cigarette and sulphur. Probably the smell of peoples inner demons forcing them to drink more at 5 am coming through lol

716ā€¦east side buffaloā€¦the fruit beltā€¦corner of rose st and Carltonā€¦:wink:ā€¦ Niagara falls ontarioā€¦Marineland is the place to goā€¦everyone loves Marineland :laughing:

2 Likes

Melvanetics the north has nail polish remover/sharpie terps in itā€¦ and 88g13hp and some hybrids have that tennis ball/vinyl terps if you lookā€¦:wink: imo skƗghash would be a start.

5 Likes

To get this thread back on track, I have an extra pack of Compoundā€™s Stay Puft (Marshmallow OG x Grape Gas) (13 femenized seeds). Iā€™d like to trade it for something specialā€”but no clones, please.

7 Likes