Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Still looking for "Unicorn Tears " if anyone can help.
I will trade some Bubba Kush or a 90’s Kush clone

6 Likes

Sadly they where a limited release line back in 2017 at the emerald cup little as 30 packs of each where made doc did continue the line with some crosses of franks little beauty’s growing a Tahoe og x tge right now thats looking and smelling real nice oil rag funk with a lemon peel citrus backend still a few weeks till I harvest her though

Only one available from the flb line right now is https://headiegardens.com/product/franks-little-haze-franks-little-beauties-x-a5-haze-thai-bx/

9 Likes

Try this again
Looking for deep chunk.

Can offer
Original haze regs repro from ag seed co
Great Aunts secret f2 regs repro from capulator
Spin ghar regs land race
Original haze x highland durban f1 regs
Nl2 regs repro ag seed co
Nl2 x shoreline F1 regs
Pink gorrilla f2 regs mosca negra
Original haze x spin ghar f1 regs
Shoreline x texas road kill f1 regs
Texas roadkill f2 repro from shorline genetics
Unicorn poop x texas road kill F1 regs
Northern lights f20 something -Jordan of the islands not a repro, he made them
Wifes wine CBD strain f1 regs from red scare seed co
X-18 tom hill repro regs from tom hill himself
Snowman poop x pink banana crush f1 regs
Texas road kill x NL2 f1 regs

Original haze x unicorn poop “Last unicorn” fems
Unicorn poop s1 fem
Pink snowman x unicorn poop “snowman poop” fems
The Skwertz. K-smorz x unicorn poop fems

8 Likes

Good luck @GreenHighland, I just put one of your Unicorn Poop into some water :crossed_fingers:. Did you ever send out those Great Aunt Secrets to me yet?

1 Like

what kind of trade are you looking for.

i see 4 strains on your list id love to have here with me.

nl2 * shoreline
shoreline * texas road kill
texas road kill f2
texas road kill * nl2

PM me in interested we can talk a bit more.

thank you …

7 Likes

Hi friends! I’m open to another trade this week. This will be my last for a while. This time it’s not exactly for seeds I’m looking for but a cutting of the Canadian Crinkle cut, or just crinkle. Anyone have experience with this one? I’ve heard it’s pretty potent and frosty but lacks flavor. But known for its mold resistance and capability to withstand humid climates

3 Likes

I’ve only heard the “crinkle cut” moniker be attached to Legend OG

8 Likes

That is what I’m hearing as well. Legend OG seems to be the official name of what I’m looking for. I’d love to keep a mother after I preserve the original supernatural first.

5 Likes

I cam refer you to multiple solid people that hold her.

7 Likes

That would be wonderful and very appreciated. Thank you so much, friend!

1 Like

If brother Jaws can’t help you I have a couple sources in my collection as well. @GreenHighland But I know he’s got the goods too

6 Likes

Ask @Shoreline those are his wares, if you haven’t already.
I tested some packs of his 7 years back.
Good stuff.

6 Likes

The shoreline x NL2, shoreline x TRK and The TRK x NL2 are F1 crosses i chucked using his and authentic genetic co stuff . I am not sure shoreline genetics crossed his TRK to his shoreline, maybe he did i could be wrong. The only thing that was a repro of his gear was TRK f2.

2 Likes

Interesting. Ill hit you up via dm tonight. Also it should be shoreline x nl2. I used nl2 male on shoreline female. I wrote that backwards in my trade drscription. The shoreline is also a Bx so not the clone just fyi

1 Like

Amazing, good looking out

Anyone happen to have Piff? happy to make a trade.

2 Likes

hahah what a throw back, ppl been looking for that one for as long as i can remember. she is one slippery girl to get a hand on brother.

best of luck to you …

3 Likes

That NL2 is killer! The purest and nl2 are the afghani kings! If that’s not a stellar combo idk what will be! Stank af

4 Likes

Not sure if you could feel the vibes from my post, Not a lot of confidence LOL

3 Likes

No, I did not! Sweet, thank you for reminding me. Ive got two packs made up that were supposed to go out and i couldn’t remember for the life of me who they were for. Someone else as well that i hope reach out to me as well. Navigating these buried messages in here is confusing for me lol

4 Likes