Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Not sure if this is helpful, but you can change the subject on messages to reflect the seed name to make it easier to locate. I always add the person’s name or the name of the seed I’m sending or receiving. Hope that helps!! @GreenHighland

4 Likes

I just started doing this myself. I put my name and their name so it’s easier for both of us!!

4 Likes

No problem, I know you are a busy man! Thanks in advance

1 Like

@Smooth so sorry man, i think yours must have got lost in mail because they def went out a couple months ago and def should be there by now. Had two packages just disappear it would appear over the xmas chaos that were supposed to get to people but canada post shitting the bed or i have completely missplaced them but coupd have swore yours went out lol. Just opened the envelope i have here and it was not the beans intended for you so i actually need to sort out who this was for still. Either way I will send again this week but yours def went out many many weeks ago.

I do have some Deep Chunk seeds. I would trade a few, I just didn’t really find anything I’m interested in your seed list. Pm me,maybe we can work something out. In the meantime I’ll have a look how many I’ve got and what I can spare.
Cheers,Stiffy

5 Likes

Amazing! I did not know this. Thank yiu mucho

1 Like

What are some things you are looking for? I have loads of other things but will take too long to list

2 Likes

I believe that I also have some Deep Chunk that I can share, if @stiffy ain’t got enough for ya.
I’ll have to take a look tomorrow.
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Im finally on vacation, taking 4 weeks off before i go back to work so i can sort out my life lol…. and all these trades and giveaways that are going to need to go out and the ones that haven’t gone yet. Really going to get a proper system set up so i can give away as many seeds as i can without it being an unorganized disaster lolol.

7 Likes

Sweet! Ive got room for more and loads of beans to trade. Ill take from multiple sources.

1 Like

I looked and can trade a pack of ten. Did you ever grow out those x18’s? I might just settle for a few of them if you liked what you saw @GreenHighland

3 Likes

Yea, i grew them out and did an increase for preservation purposes. Tom hill sent me them direct as freebies when i grabbed other beans from him. They were given back to him by Raco, who preserved them in Spain. Heres a couple bud shots from the preservation run.

Very old school smelling, spices apples pears and woody, almost haze like terps but different.

20 Likes

Nice…sounds good to me. I’ll shoot you a pm

3 Likes

Ive got a full documented grow log from start to finish here but i think its in the private section and you need to do a grow log to get access. https://www.beanbasement.nl/threads/x18-tom-hill.18359/page-2

3 Likes

Thanks, yeah no worries. Kind of new to the forum and haven’t posted a growlog yet. But by the time I grow those I will have one. I’ll have a look at it once I get access.

1 Like

Hola Gang

I did an increase of the x-18
Now am working on making
a cross between the x-18 male
and my Azad female, something
that happen a few months ago.

I had a few seeds from a pollination
and tested them I like the smell of them.
I like it so mich thats why I will do the cross.

Bare

35 Likes

Sweet!! Love anything you make @Barefrog

6 Likes

Looking for some 2000s Orange Kush

or GMO x Ethos Cookies(these were part of a multi pack and freebies as well)

I have tons to offer !

5 Likes

My package from @JAWS came in today and to say I’m absolutely shocked at how this awesome guy hooked it up with not just the strain I wanted but some of his own genetics that I’m beyond stoked to try! Thank you so much my friend!

And the cool slaps! Just put one on my work laptop. Love stickers :grin::call_me_hand:

49 Likes

That’s awesome. There’s some nice stuff in the FPOG f4’s.

5 Likes