Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Jack Herer is the same?

1 Like

Imho, Jack is generally less racy and ā€œin my headā€ than C99. C99 i save for computer work or games /puzzles. C99 def. can be ā€œspeedyā€ and can make me paranoid.
But Jack is an all around excellent daytime herb! No paranoia for me at all.

7 Likes

Jack Herer was my favorite before growing the Thailand strain. Now my Thai is my go to. I have not grown another Sativa in almost 3 years. Itā€™s time to play, Iā€™m probably going to trade for some Sativa to also run. Maybe even a long growing landrace.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t had a good jack in a decade or more but when I did it would cure out to a golden color and as you said. Not racy at all!

My favorite sativa so far has been some pure Malawi. Everything looks brighter, more vivid, and you just feel great about life.

7 Likes

After my own heart. I will be running NL 2 & 5 and Malawi and Hindu kush over the winter. Not seed runs but I will be making a few seeds, follow my thread if you want and hit me up as I run them. NL and Hindu will be next after the Holy Crack Seed Run :v::v:

12 Likes

farmguysgarden on IG might have some seeds from an open pollination of Aruba that he did

12 Likes

Looking for White Widow photo regs!

1 Like

oh you should be able to find those without too much fuss. i have an old pack of Nirvanas white widow if youre interested but theyre definitely a knock off spanish breeder not the ā€œreal dealā€. WW is well preserved so im sure someone will chime is with the legit stuff momentarily

2 Likes

I apologize, just seeing your Entry!! Currently away from the ā€œHome Frontā€ until next Thursday. Willing to trade 1/2 Pack. Whatā€™s on offer? PM me NEXT week to finalize. Again, I apologize for the oversight, SS/BWā€¦ā€¦mister :honeybee: :pray: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

LoL I am also on the lookout for WW Regs and I will let you know if I have any luck with the search @Tejas The Doc

2 Likes

@Tejas ive got a bunch of Mr Nice Black Widow F2 beans I made a few years back. Happy to send some your way

7 Likes

hey @firehead Whatā€™s the difference between the two always wondered and I donā€™t know if you have enough to trade I have plenty of stuff to trade for some of those if @Tejas doesnā€™t want any but first I want him to get some he mentioned it before I did thanks The Doc

4 Likes

Someone else probably knows the story better than meā€¦ but, rumor has it Mr Nice lost the parents of the original WW. But he still had access to the landrace parents that WW came from. So he re-created WW and renamed it Black Widow.
Iā€™ve grown WW from other breeders, and they look/smell nearly identical to BW.

5 Likes

If, indeed, you have enough, would be interested in trading also. Home next Thursday, should you entertain the inquiry. Thanks, SS/BWā€¦ā€¦mister :honeybee: :pray: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Iā€™d really like to see what magic is in them there beans @firehead and I understand if not but I have been looking for some White or Black Widow now LoL I have a good collection to trade but Iā€™m just curious now

2 Likes

LoL itā€™s all u Mister :honeybee: u reached out to help me with a much needed lift from my Dadā€™s passing this past week thanks

3 Likes

Shantibaba / Scott was the breeder of greenhouse seeds, and when he left he took his plants, and since white widow was a name registered by greenhouse he had to call him that to avoid problems.

9 Likes

Mr @Tejas would you be interested in some Pride of the Lion Lions claw autos for some of those snowhigh Oaxacas?

2 Likes

@you wouldnā€™t be growing out any of Todd Mcormicks NL are you?

2 Likes

Okā€¦will do :wink: :v: