Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I have Bodhi and Authentic Genetics NL#5 and an unknown NL#2

5 Likes

Oh, did you get the 3 WW beans I sent with the pollen?

2 Likes

I love iss .

1 Like

Anyone have some Ak bean brains nl 1 to trade?

Definitely thanks!

Here is the write up from the mr nice site:

“This most infamous plant needs no introduction. It is the original White Widow with the parentage coming from a Brazilian Sativa mated to a South Indian hybrid. The name was changed to Black Widow when Shanti brought over his genetics to his new company, Mr. Nice. A winner of many awards as well as the High Times Cannabis Cup in 1995, Black Widow is known for its incredible resin production. This sweet smelling, vigorous plant is sought after.”

7 Likes

Ok. Send me an address and I’ll get those out to you tomorrow :+1:

5 Likes

These might fit right in to that list

10 Likes

:drooling_face:

2 Likes

Looking for bodhi OMG crosses

4 Likes

Whatcha gotta have for some of that Goodness? Don’t tease me like dat!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m open to all kinds of stuff but let me get these at least germ tested before sending any out. There is more still in CO. Really want to give some away to someone with space to grow/flower right away. I’ll keep y’all posted

5 Likes

i just got this 25% off code from SeedsHereNow, im not in need of anything from them at the moment so i hope it will work for one of you…

timetospin25

7 Likes

@misterbee Get ahold of me when you touch back down and let’s see if we can work something out on these two.

:sunglasses:
Doc

1 Like

Looking for a Bodhi Blueberry Indica and/or Purple Moonshine cross

Blueberry Indica x Purple Moonshine, Drunken Monkey, Drunken Master, Drunken Unicorn

7 Likes

Anybody have any seedsman haze for trade?

2 Likes

you got any doc d gear?

1 Like

i have an unopened pack of Cherry Queen, what do you have to offer/trade?

-Cherry Queen [fat cherry x omg]

@hoss8455

3 Likes

Posting these up at the appropriate time it seems. I also have a bunch of Doc D stuff if you’re interested in trading @antheis ?

Looking for Bodhi , CSI or Doc D stuff or good OG / Pure Kush crosses in breeder packs only please

Edit: Laughing Lemon, Congo Kashmir and Black Lotus are gone :green_heart:

10 Likes

Oooh. Whatchu want for that Laughing Lemon? :thinking:

4 Likes

hang on to that madre azul. one time drop that sold out really quick.

4 Likes