Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Are you referring to Johnny P’s Frankie?

2 Likes

Correctamundo 100%

4 Likes

If you don’t mind - i would take that name for my upcoming Lambsbreath x Blueberry Muffin strain :thinking: :grin:

6 Likes

Seek and it shall be done ……May the Delicious Sweet Bluberry muffin hot steaming and topped with Irish butter guide you on your Mystical Journey

3 Likes

Sweet!
If i remember - i’ll send you a pack. Steaming hot :grin:

1 Like

No problemo Homie Happy Growing -:billed_cap:-

1 Like

Muchas Gracias!

1 Like

I just traded my Frankenstein x Frosted Cobra beans for DJ shorts BB … I have Hubba Bubba by Johnny that have me quite intriqed… I ll have to try those Frankenstein if I can find them, my minds already trying to process breeding a good BB with the Frankenstein. together…lol

2 Likes

You know that man Has a Metric Shitton of crosses with A lot of good Oldschool stuff crossed into frankie I wouldn’t be suprised if he had what your trying to make or was already in the process of whipping it up.He has a stunning pedigree of A list of crosses he has done.Absolutely masterfully crafted.He made good choices and didnt just sling shit and seen what stuck to the wall.Never seen one bad Bean from Johnny not one like ever.

9 Likes

Got to give it to you, you nailed this one on the head. Frankie is a beast in everyway. Hell it might spoil other bud for you!:joy::exploding_head: Jk but it’s potent.

5 Likes

I just want to pop a bunch of those frankies now :joy:

1 Like

I feel you…. @YescaSmoker! I missed Last Christmas time he had some Frankenstein and he was having a ridiculous sale

I missed it and I think it was limited amount
Going to have to try a barter or trade with someone …seeds or stamps etc….

Or hopefully I’m wrong and @JohnnyPotseed has more still. I’m REALLY wanting to grow that one too.

Stay up everyone and keep up being awesome OGR’s

2 Likes

I do have fem Frankenstein

7 Likes

Unlike other strains, after you smoke em awhile, you get that ‘MEH’… I’m sure y’all know what I’m talking about, lol With Frankenstein, you never get immune or inured to her. She’ll always perform, depending on what your needs are.

15 Likes

RIGHT ON! Hear that @YescaSmoker

We both just got some good new from @JohnnyPotseed
Thanks for responding….I’m sure you’ll be hearing from me

Thank for everything you do for the cause …you passion and caring shows ….and all the hard work and love you put into your passion

Thanks you again…you all rock
And thanks again @JohnnyPotseed im sitting here smiling:)…

Enjoy your Sunday all you OGR’s

I’m out of likes….so hearts on the last few posts

6 Likes

Hows your Hubba Bubba ??? I m about to start a puck of them. I was lucky enough to get gifted these bad boys

2 Likes

Bubba Kush x BOG Sour Bubble… what’s not to like there? lol

10 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed oh yea man I know that feeling it makes me want to quit smoking sometimes because the highs are so disappointing. Can you spare a few seeds? I can do some big outdoor plants

1 Like

These are two I missed and I occasionally think about.

I have some Bodhi, and some Bodhi crosses.

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed has the best deals in the market. Have you checked out his menu in the sponsored section ?

7 Likes