Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Have any CSI? I have Bodhi Seeds to trade.

4 Likes

@VAkish ^^^^^

2 Likes

Thanks you all OGers ,@ i have basically same tastes. I prefer @SativaKid , style nice hippy high ,Sativa, durban poison from the seventies old school genetics, Sativa does me just fine. I grow organic ,outdoors mostly hidden in field your mostly gifted, I see amazing herbs thank you much. Looking for a short term sativa
.thanks

6 Likes

Short term sativa thatā€™s easy to find and grow = Cinderella 99 or a hybrid of it, since it contributes the short maturation period to most of its crosses, maybe @misterbee has something in the vault that you could trade him for?

6 Likes

Is Durban Poison (NOT the watered-down Euro version) something youā€™re looking for? SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Looking to score some LSD seeds. Have many seeds available for trade.

2 Likes

Dang, @misterbee thatā€™s something Iā€™m looking for, whereā€™s it from? And are you looking for any particular types of strains right now?

4 Likes

SOUTH AFRICA!!! An OG Member did a Run. Holla if you want it, just PM those ā€œpersonalsā€, a HALF-PACK has a Plane Reservation!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

looking for blueberry hashplant if anyone has any lying around.

3 Likes

Seeking Ace A5 Haze, freak show or Ethiopian for a trade on some extremely rare PK Sour Bubble f2ā€™s, I have some interesting stuff to trade :pray:

9 Likes

If youā€™d settle for Supafreak, shoot me a DM

3 Likes

I have 5 seeds of Freakshow F2 you can have. Donā€™t need anything for them. Send me deets if interested!

16 Likes

Let me check with this guy @VAhomegrown and @middleman , much appreciated :pray:

4 Likes

I think I am all set, but I really appreciate all the generosity around here, thank you guys! :pray: @VAhomegrown @middleman @US3RNAM3 @DougDawson @HappyTrees23s and @deeez99 , you guys make this place great! :heart:

14 Likes

Yā€™all making me want to pop a couple of my freakshow

5 Likes

Oh youā€™re going deep now ya showoff

4 Likes

Lol, Sour Bubble is a deep rabbit hole, I couldnā€™t believe it when this guy posted that he had some, Iā€™m only getting six, but itā€™s a good start, it could take a long time to find any moreā€¦.

3 Likes

I know a guy wit a pack of that I think he wants 130$I can check on it if interested 13 regular seeds it says on the bog pack

2 Likes

These didnā€™t come in a BOG pack, they look like thisā€¦.if they look like this Iā€™m very interested. Good looking out :pray:

14 Likes

Crap sorry I must me stoned the ones Iā€™m talking are sour boggle sorry

3 Likes