Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Standing by for this. I’ve a bunch of regs that I’m not ready to get into and am concentrating on fems at the moment. Would love to see what you have to trade!

6 Likes

I’m having trouble posting my list because I don’t have pdf software. PM me an email address

1 Like

Just copy and paste it bud, no need for PDF software.

I have huge computer woes. I just lost both my laptops in one month. I’m lost doing things with my phone and trying to use computers way less. I planned to unplug at retirement and now I’m retired. I will get by and get around more in person

3 Likes

No problem. I messaged you my list. See if there’s anything you like. If there is, we can discuss trades.

Do they turn on? Is it just windows errors? Gladly reformat one for you, if that’s the issue.

1 Like

Nothing overwhelming. And my list is in another format on a desktop that is only used as data storage device. I’ll just forget about it for now.

That will sure make it harder to connect with OG. Laptops are usually an easy fix when broken. I fix many every year that I take out of the scrap bin at work so I can donate them to kids in need.

13 Likes

Awesome idea!

2 Likes

as a former circuit city technician, i hated working on laptops. especially sony ones. they always have the most annoying screw placement.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the interest and help! @CrunchBerries @Emeraldgreen

I’ve been down with the flu since Monday. Haven’t had a chance to reply to all messages yet. I’m feeling a little better so I’ll try to get back with everyone this evening.

Thanks again!

8 Likes

Hey there OG, got a friend looking for some Vietnamese Black, I got lots to trade, any floating around out there with someone willing to part with them?

7 Likes

Maybe @Instg8ter or @katanaking00 can help Doug and his friend out here?

Edit: damn neither of them have been on here for months, hope they’re ok

2 Likes

@DougDawson I’m about 100% sure I got a pack. I’ll check in a few minutes

4 Likes

I’m looking for csi purple urkle s1’s for trade. I got a lot of strains.

3 Likes

I don’t have S1’s, but I do have F2 reproductions of CSI’s Purple Urkle BX1 if you’re interested @grief :+1:

10 Likes

Ok I fill really dum I never made the conection but my grandfathers name was Tom Hill he passed when I was 1. So thought I might try growing THH but can’t find it in stock anywhere if anybody knows where to find it let me know please or could trade if someone has f2s.

4 Likes

Jbc has the Crickets and Cicada double pack in stock. And we do have @TomHill around here somewhere….:wink:

7 Likes

There are also some of Mad Mac’s THH reproductions available at Seedbay and Pro Seeds as well, although I haven’t ordered through the latter yet. I only know because they’re on my “want to buy” list, and towards the top along with x-18.

Hoping CSI reproduces that one next! Much love

4 Likes

Thanks buckaroobonsai and Sbeanonnamellow mad mac’s is what I was looking for, Crickets and Cicada double pack is a good deal though. This site and people are the best.

3 Likes