Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Dammit lol

2 Likes

Thank you @Kushking902 and @Foreigner as well.

2 Likes

Not cool, not cool at all.

5 Likes

Everyone already answered but to answer directly “In search of.” Just like the Lenard Nemoy hosted tv show!

1 Like

For sure man, thats crap!

1 Like

Thank you much.

1 Like

Mailbox has been dry .!?
Haven’t had any excitement opening a letter in a while I use to be like a school kid getting off the buss to see their parents lol
Anybody wanna blow the dust off the collection and do a few trades? Been a while pancakes and syrup …cake .

5 Likes

I’m down! I have an ever growing list I’m trying to hunt down lol I’ll pm you so I don’t post the list again

1 Like

Or you could just scroll up a few pages :yum:

1 Like

What are you looking for?

1 Like

What’s this about Useful? Did he pass? I missed that if he did

2 Likes

He did pass. I don’t know the details

1 Like

Damn man, too many people leaving us. Thanks for the heads up @Emeraldgreen

5 Likes

@OrganicGorilla

How are you doing? I have noticed that you like to do give aways on OG and I’m wondering if you are from the United States?

1 Like

He’s in the lovely Maple syrup country above us.

7 Likes

Like @BudWhisperer said. I’m in Can eh da

5 Likes

Eh. A Canadian brother!

I’m looking for a generous OG member that likes to do give aways from the United States. If anyone knows a generous member from the United States maybe give me a DM or send them my way. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I’ll add that I would prefer it to be a hobbyists and not a company. I wanna help out the average member who is doing stuff out of the goodness of their heart.

Update:

In the process of talking to a few people. If you are interested. First come first served type of deal. I’ll let you know if this is unavailable.

**This is now unavailable. **

13 Likes

I don’t know if you drink alcohol, but I’ve made this apricot vodka in the past. Just as an alternative to jam/preserves/jellies/etc.

FWIW, apricots are my favorite stone fruit.

The recipe in this post -

Apricot vodka recipe post (I hope!)

17 Likes

Looking for Don Mega clones or seed. If anyone can help please DM me.
Thank you in advance.

6 Likes

I do lots of giveaways, last year I threw around white rhino and Jack herer beans like they were confetti and we were having a big ole party! Haha

12 Likes