Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

I am waiting for the Spring Box 2024 to hit the site. There are a few strains I wouldn’t mind trading for including the Sweet and Sour Cindy that @DougDawson made.

8 Likes

What’s the lineage of that one? I’m in the EU too, you do outdoor grows?

1 Like

Posting an update here for those who have traded or received these beans

Galactic Grapes #1

Very earthy, getting more dense slowly. Haven’t fed much and initially I had a weaker light running on low wattage so I’m impressed this and #2 made okay flower.

Galactic Grapes #2

This is the holy grail of amazing. It’s so sour it makes me nose tingle and my mouth water. It smells just like sour grape skittles. This is the most sour auto strain I’ve grown to date.

10 more days till harvest ? Idk guess we’ll see when we get there.

I can’t wait to see what I can do if I grow it in a 3 gallon pot with my new feeding schedule and actual TLC. These were hands down abused and forgotten about often.

Btw these are auto Fems, 3 feet tall, one is topped, grown in 1 gal 707 soil and botanicare nutes

16 Likes

Bruce Banner #5 x (Zkittlez x Do-Si-Dos F2)

Iam very bad at that, so i try to describe.

Its a more sativa phenotype. But still hybrid - Indica is in there.

U smell a bit of candy thats the zkittlez, but at most its a fruity gassy candy berries
its so complex man.

Im Indoor.

I’ve been whining about that for awhile and have decided that if I make any more Mephisto purchases, it will be to make Mephisto IBLs. I understand charging what you can, but $24 is ridiculous for a seed you can’t even clone mothers from.

1 Like

I have a rooted LA PURE KUSH available for trade! Interested in Bodhi, CSI, Top Dawg, Doc D, Dynasty, SAN, Mean Gene, ETC. Also interested in gear bred for hash and cool landrace shit.

Full write up for the LAPK: Hoss Selections for Charity (Cuts Direct) - #54 by hoss8455

24 Likes

I have a request of everyone. Does anyone have any pure CBD oil with no THC or under 1% THC? I need some for my friend for his wife who is having problems with anxiety. I know it’s not seeds but I have to ask. Please DM me if you have some that you’ve made personally. Not wanting the store bought stuff.

5 Likes

Damn brother, if you were in Canada I could hook you up.

6 Likes

Someone here wanna sell or trade few of his/her CSI beans for something on my crosses or bough seeds, with original packeging? Fem would be fine 2 beans already would be enough <3

Im sending first, last time asking, i do not wanna spam :smiley:

1 Like

EU only right @cYx ? I thought that’s what you’ve been saying.

Hey Dude, im not a leecher, i will send out enough, dont wory.
But i cannot if they are:

Still Alive.

And no its not EU anymore, i mean u did send me something right? SAN said too its okay from US. But im a scared lil girl.

But u are right, the community of OG blowes my mind with trading and stuff,
i come from grower.ch in germany / Austria /Swizz
they are so fucking toxic i didnt knew there was something special like this side even in my dreams i didnt knew that.

U right, i should have wait 2 weeks and calm the fuck down, i do that know im sorry :slight_smile:

18 Likes

The best forum, full of amazing people who want you to succeed!!!

11 Likes

ISO: “Miss Piggy” by @Carty for a seed increase

If you can find someone with some they’re willing to trade them to me, you can have these 120 Zamaldelica Express Reg Auto F5, plus a promise of Miss Piggy seeds when made.

Same trade offered to the person with the seeds, or anything else I have they might like.

@Carty sent me some Miss Piggy, but I would love to start with a larger gene pool.

“Miss Piggy” is Man Bear Alien Pig by Mephisto x Gabagoo F2

24 Likes

@Carty how come I don’t have Miss Piggy? I thought we were buddies! :wink: :wink: :rofl:

7 Likes

I didn’t even know miss piggy existed!

3 Likes

She was delicious…

https://images.app.goo.gl/GHE6cBuGn2cRmi7fA

5 Likes

I got some from my plants but it’s testing around 3% THC. It’s really hard to get the numbers any lower without remediation and that kinda defeats the purpose of having a full spectrum extract

Just A suggestion for everyone who trades and is super generous and sends out free seeds. I see a lot of post about people being upset they dont get told when the seeds they send arrive, and rightfully so, I think it would help greatly, since many dont list a return address or dont tell the person they are sending the name that will be on the return address, it would be helpful to Include your fourm name INSIDE the package with the seeds, that way when someone has multiple seed packs arrive on the same day either from gifts or trades, to know exactly WHO to tell that the seeds arrived.

18 Likes

I agree. Also if I’m going to take the time to grow the beans for you, go to the post office and get stamps for you, go get washers or pucks and envelopes and cards and all that for you and then take the time to send you the beans, I don’t think asking you to say thanks when you get them is asking too much.

36 Likes

Thanks @THCeed! :crazy_face: You ain’t wrong.

4 Likes