Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

CSI has an s1

Twenty20 has a unknown Train Wreck 90s cut crossed to the Arcata cut, also seeds from a large pheno hunt of that cross

2 Likes

Vegging this right now not sure how much train wreck she is but loving the structure and ease she’s been to grow so far.

5 Likes

Yeah, Arcata Trainwreck I think. I’ve been wanting to try that since I saw it in their catalog. :fire::fire:

2 Likes

I have some of these seeds and seems like theyre really good outdoors.

2 Likes

Been on the lookout for

Santa Maria/Plank
PCK/Pakistan Chitral Kush

Saw that these were in a co op here in the past. If anyone still has these kicking around, I’m interested.

4 Likes

I might have some beans for you. I just ran some because I needed the pollen. I didn’t get a lot of seeds, but will probably be giving away a few packs sometime this month.

They’ve been sitting in a large bowl on my shelf and I’ll try to get to them this weekend.

7 Likes

That would be really cool man. Just let me know your plans. I can pm you my list if your interested in trading.

1 Like

I’ve got pucks so it’s nothing to send them out. But I’m always interested in anything I don’t have. Especially landraces.

2 Likes

I think I got a few things that might catch your eye :metal:

1 Like

:interrobang:Now I’m intrigued :bangbang: I better get those seeds gathered then. :+1:

1 Like

Hey @Originalweedman. I can help probably. Send me a DM. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

With which one? :wink:

2 Likes

Me @LoveDaAutos ?

Both. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Damn! :blush:

You need a cut? 🫶🏼

3 Likes

I posted for trades 11 days ago and was flooded with requests. I accepted trades with 10 people.
Out of 10 people only 1 person let me know they received what I sent them. Only 4 honored their trades so far. One person was a long time member I have traded with before. He sent me his part within days and let me know he got mine the next day. One is in Canada so I know that will take a bit.
What happened to common courtesy when someone spends money, time and effort to timely send what they agreed to? To not send at all to me amounts to stealing.
I have spent years on this site trading and giving away seeds. Never has it been like this.
I am done trading and giving away seed. My creations will go to friends only. Don’t message me for seeds or trades as it will fall on deaf ears.
All of the members who I haven’t received from and didn’t let me know they received my send were newer members, I feel many of these new members are here to fraudulently collect seeds and have no intent in honoring what they say.
So older members remember to protect your butts.

Make a newer member send first and only send to them after you receive their send.

No feedback page should be a red flag to you.

Don’t be convinced because they sent to so and so that this means they will send to you. They could have sent to a few for that reason and not sent to many.

Now please don’t get me wrong I am not saying all new members are not to be trusted. Some are very trustworthy and very generous. But they are definatly a minority.

Good luck and happy grows to all………

51 Likes

Where are you located?

1 Like

I have had only one person ghost me on all the trades I have made over the last year and the person posts here still and just ignores private messages when i ask if anything was ever sent. they even had the curtesy to let me know they got the package i sent them. Was just reading another thread and someone put same member on blast for not following through on some trades as well… Sorry you are getting the run around. Maybe after a certain time goes by after not receiving trade returns we can have a specific gentle reminder thread so the reminders don’t get lost in tge moderated trade thread that could also act as a call out thread for people not being genuine or at best forgetful? I sent the dude that got me ten packs of beans. Was ine of my first trades here and he ghosted me

18 Likes

There’s SSDD F2 freebies coming to headie gardens

4 Likes

United States