Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

" Marijuana might be federally prohibited, but the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has effectively acknowledged that the plant’s seeds are generally uncontrolled and legal , regardless of how much THC might end up being produced in buds if those seeds were cultivated." < I dunno, I found this from the DEA. I also found this:
" Is it legal to order cannabis seeds online in US?

You can then have the seeds shipped to you, so long as you are abiding by state law."

So the way it sounds as long as you are in a legal state, its legal to have them shipped to you

But I have also found things that say its not. Really hard to tell honestly at this point between the 2018 farm bill and many states being legal, its a mess to sort out.

3 Likes

I don’t think they want anybody to be able to understand it.

5 Likes

ROFLMAO hard to stop someone throwin shit across the border

3 Likes

Of for sure, the government makes shit as confusing as possible on purpose just so they can use loopholes to bust you. I personally dont worry about shipping or ordering seeds but I wouldnt ship or recieve clones, just because that is a LIVE plant and will have over the hemp limit for THC even as a small clone.

1 Like

Well, the farm bill also requires permits and paperwork…

4 Likes

Or you can send it normal and it will arrive in more of a Chex mix formation consisting of crushed seed and bits of plastic. Always an option.

2 Likes

That’s how my first ever seed shipment arrived - as rolled oats! :joy:

I think for the thousands of packs that are sent worldwide on this forum, it is a very small percentage that that happens to.
Here are a couple that arrived safely that way to me.

28 Likes

Oh Totally get that and Im not dogging anyone that uses coin holders and washers or Pucks, its for sure cheaper and if I was doing dozens of trades or shipping to 20 people at a time, I would for sure use a cheaper way to ship.

3 Likes

I have only had it happen once, and of course it was the seeds I was most excited about lol

3 Likes

Of course, that’s when it hurts the most.

4 Likes

That’s a very clever way to store seeds. I like it. :+1:

2 Likes

For sure. Finding supposedly Legit Green Crack Autos and Jack Herer Autos isnt easy. I say Supposedly, because well we can never really know for sure unless we get a legit photo and a ruderalis and do the cross ourselves. Providing we can find at legit photo…

2 Likes

I use these for seed Storage(My Girl does Diamond Art and I saw this and it was just perfect) When I ordered one, I got the case, and she got all the tools that came with the case, she was a happy girl and I was happy for the secure(and pretty much waterproof) storage container.

4 Likes

I thought I was starting to amass an enviable collection of genetics. As it turns out, what I have is a modest, but respectable collection of genetics.

You just posted an enviable collection of genetics. That’s a lot of :eggplant::doughnut:ing strains!

6 Likes

I’ve never tried the photo-auto conversions. I’ve never trusted them. It seems to me that they would be way too much effort. You can’t take any shortcuts. So to me, it seems like a huge investment in time and plant count to accurately reproduce an auto version. I doubt many breeders do that, given the huge number of releases they’re already coming out with year in and year out.

Of course I’ve never tried any of them, so it’s also possible I don’t know what I’m talking about.

2 Likes

What in the hell happened to you?! :joy:
Never mind…. I see a blue skunk in the bottom right of that last pic. Apparently I have contributed to this madness.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: As you were, good sir. :fist:t3:

4 Likes

Its something I want to Play around with at some point, either with a pure Ruderalis landrace or with Crossing a Male Auto(I do have some reg auto seeds) with a female Photo. I would like to try and create an Auto cross of Freakshow someday.

2 Likes

Those Sour grapes seeds really catch the eye. lmao… I think those are @DougDawson beans . Just looks awesome.

2 Likes

I am offering up the following for trade for a SIZABLE amount of U.S. stamps that @TopShelfTrees1 needs. At least 50 to 100 stamps.

EDIT: DEMAND HAS BEEN MET. THANK YOU

I will need the retail pack of the value in return, in stamp form. This is for distributing BOO to people. Please be serious before messaging me. These are some of my MOST valuable packs and hard to get. I’m gonna want a shitload of stamps.

18 Likes