Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Hey @vinu58ster, did you get hooked up yet? If not then feel free to DM me.

9 Likes

Clean rooted cuts for breeder packs! Offer up I like alot of things, please donā€™t ask what Iā€™m after, just shoot me an offer and worst I can say is no.

26 Likes

Hey @hoss8455 what constitutes a breeder pack?

And what strain is ODD?

2 Likes

Old Dirty Diaper

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna need some more info on that one. Back in the mid 2000s I use to get some killer bud under the name Dirty Diaper, havenā€™t seen it since then.

Itā€™s not that. @Monst3rbean

2 Likes

Hopefully not the cdiff terps.

4 Likes

Looking for Copa old school Hindu Kush freebies !

1 Like

My Ex is a Nurse who works in a Nursing home, I can literally SMELL this comment LMAO

1 Like

ODD is Old Donkey you can figure out the rest. Itā€™s a yielder for sure!

2 Likes

This is what I have for trade. They are all Photo Regs. Looking for Fems

CSI Humboldt Regs: Hawaiian Lites F2, Wild Wild West, Bubblegun Ix

High & Lonesome: ECSD x Appalachia

12 Likes

Iā€™m looking for DNA Martian mean green seeds. Anyone have some for trade?

1 Like

Looking for Solfire, Exotic and Raw gear. Also looking for Ethos Roze Cookies, Mandarin Cookies or anything else super terpy.

:metal: :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: :metal:

8 Likes

Iā€™m open to any breeder autos. Thanks! LZ

17 Likes

Jeez matey thatā€™s alot to give away. If you keep some of those Mephisto freebies. I can trade you alot of fastbuds seeds in about 2 months. I sprayed a fastbuds gorilla punch with STS balls are starting to show . And cross it over my fastbuds strawberry gorilla. The only thing I could offer you at the moment is fastbuds 5 auto fem indoor mix.

I have unopened packs of FastBuds I believe the Six Shooter are three (3) packs with one seed per pack. I would only be interested in everything :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: You can pick any two of these packs.

Mimosa Cake Fast Buds 3 60/40 Sativa Fem
Kosher Cake Fast Buds 3 60/40 Indica Fem
Wedding Cheesecake Fast Buds 3 65/35 Sativa Fem
Strawberry Banana Fast Buds 3 55/45 Indica Fem
Original OG Kush Auto Fast Buds 3 Mostly Indica Fem
Six Shooter Fast Buds 3 Hybrid Fem
Glue Auto Fast Buds 3 Hybrid Fem
4 Likes

I have LSD-25 3 SEED FEM, PAK

2 Likes

I bought a bunch of FastBuds 1 seed packs a year or so ago on Linda Seeds had a big sale on them. I had the idea of reversing them and making a bunch of S1s.

4 Likes

If u personally would try an autoflower, i would get Daz (Night Owl) he really does shine with his work

marathon OG i heard is a 10/10

Someone here has experience with the new 42 fastbuds strains? That are ā€œfast floweringā€ not automatic?
Are they using legit genetics?

2 Likes