Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

I think I have the next 3 years planned out if im bein honest lol

6 Likes

I have enough seeds planted for the next three years already, at least. Hoping for males. :rofl:

4 Likes

Iā€™d try a pack of the Colombian hulk if your offering . Thanks

same here man.

1 Like

Between Growing for my use, and Breeding projects I have in Mind for autos, I might even have the next 5 years + planned the more I think about it. Well not really planned, more like a rough outline lol

3 Likes

same here man, no autos but breeding projects for sure. iā€™m hooked on pollen chucking, itā€™s my favorite thing about the weed. my rough outline is breeding and trying out said breeding projects.

5 Likes

Same, I do have Photo Period projects in mind too, but those will be harder has some of the strains I want are gonna be hard if not impossible to get. But I have a couple of them, Freakshow and Durban Poison.

2 Likes

iā€™ve always wondered if freakshow is any good or just a mutant novelty.

3 Likes

I would like to try these but I wouldnā€™t get to them till this time '25. If this is satisfactory let me know and Iā€™ll forward my details

1 Like

Not sure, but I do want to cross it with a few Photos and I also want to do an auto cross with ABC, another mutant strain, Aiming for an Auto Freakshow mutant lol

1 Like

Looking for Sweet Tooth! I have Hollywood Marshmallows F1ā€™s from StrayFox to trade.

1 Like

Very kind of you brother.

Hey.

I got a pack with 9 different genetics:
Booglegum
Dead Whabbits
A cross with Dead whabbits
Lennon Skywalker ghost triangle idk what the fuck xDD
and few more

i think it was an belgium stamp

May i ask who send that? Were like 100 seeds.

3 Likes

Maybe @santero sent them @cYx ? I think Dead Whabbits is his strain?

2 Likes

@THCeed has lennon skywalker triangle kush. What did the postmark say?

1 Like

Jes i know its santero strain, but no he doesnt send that package.

Disgustingā€¦ i wrote with so many guys and now i cannot even say thank you to this guy, that give me an headache.
At least now i get mines out to all of ya.

@420noob i think belgium

1 Like

Can I try the Columbian hulk?

1 Like

@cYx Iā€™ll take some skywalker triangle kush are they regs? Is it skywalker x triangle kush?

They must have bean forwarded.

6 Likes

Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush, to be exact.

9 Likes