Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Did anyone have any spare Chernobyl beans?
Willing to trade whatever, I missed out on the S1’s and F2’s here earlier. PM me if you’re interested ^^

10 Likes

And if anyone can hook me up after you get @HolyAngel I’d appreciate it. :green_heart::joy:

7 Likes

So I’m looking for some really random stuff.

Congo genetics and hybrids

If Bodhi related, great, if Dream Axis, I have a large variety I can offer, including other limited bodhi freebies.

Blue Power and crosses

Mango Biche, Mango Haze, and hybrids

Mango Haze x Papaya and other Rado papaya crosses, anti the chem/chem sis TK mashup they did

Strawguava and Stawnana hybrids, will consider other high return hash stuff

Old starfighter and cookies & cream EG stuff, I now have an older pack of Cookies and Cream, just got several Strawberries &Cream, and have several packs with The Cube I’ll be running all together. Help me fulfill my goal of having 100+ beans to hunt :green_heart::heart::v::joy:

Cereal Milk Hybrids known to be limited trees related, not cookies

If anyone that has a bunch of SLH they’d let go, please contact me. I just fit a huge amount, just need a little more.

FDM and other Bubblegum

Can offer a variety of stuff depending on what we’re talking.

I have up for trade a variety of breeder packs, my own work, and stuff I’ve gathered along the way.

Right now I also have cuts, (some rooted and up to teen size)

SLH
MOB
Blueberry
Papaya Strawguava (both Harry Palms) Blueberry (old PNW 80’s/90’s cut).

If anyone should happen to want a bunch of some of those, let me know soonish, I’m about to chop down and prune some very healthy moms.

Many thanks!

P.S. I’m in the US, will send beans elsewhere.

15 Likes

Bodhi?
I just have Bing from Bodhi
Fat Cherry Afghani x Wookie

Notthing else, sadly.
But i will do a coop in the near future, but i dont know which strain it is yet.

4 Likes

What do you have for Mango Biche seeds and crosses?

2 Likes

Hi @Acro ive got a pack of blueberry sin mint (blue power cross) that you’re more than welcome to, if interested.

4 Likes

@Swe-can Thank you, just for the record, i let my Attitude order to this guy to sweden, then he send it to me.

I really have to say thank you, it landed safely.
I do love you bud, i see u put some extras in there.

I would fucking kiss you dude
thanks mate.

But attitude did it as well, or is this from you?
King Sherb - Inhouse
Platinum Silk - Regular from Inhouse

I mean, i got like 20 different strains here tons from inhouse… That for 150€

I ordered Slurrup and Slurricane #7 S1
now i have like 6 strains from inhouse
Should be at least 350€ from the worth of the package?

Iam super happy, thank you, i will breed the shit out of these beans for everyone to enjoy here at overgrown.

if iam finished with my letters at monday, i could send another few with different genetics.

11 Likes

@Swe-can helped me get my karma packs

5 Likes

Glad they arrived safely :relaxed::relaxed:!!

I’ll do it anytime for you @leetdood :pray::pray::pray::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Even if I don’t send you money? You’re so nice!

(Kidding, of course)

2 Likes

I received a package from Germany about a week ago. So some definitely make it.

5 Likes

I know @santero is a wizard doing it. I thought he was canadian at first, kept wondering why it took so long. Bwahahah

5 Likes

Sorry to say but I haven’t a single seed being seized from Sweden to USA or Canada or nowhere to be honest :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: and I believe I’ve sent 100’s if not thousands of seeds :pray: so the possibility is slim to be caught !! But when they do… that’s always bummer sadly

10 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::heart: as long as it’s something I already have !!

I had my friend made some adjustments to the 3d printed hand buckers he made, he sent it to me from USA

Threw some seeds in cause why not

That’s the only time it ever got seized… jeez man, right?

I have some of the Chernobyl still. I believe I have 12 seeds left. They are yours as soon as I get some stamps. :+1: missed the pm part :joy:

6 Likes

I’ve received seeds from Germany on a few occasions, just have to know how to send them

2 Likes

Anyone know if the post office Notifies you if they sieze a package?

3 Likes

Yes, it’s called a “love letter”.

2 Likes

Had to ask had someone from 2 states away send seeds, been over 2 months and they never got here, but also no letter from the post office saying they siezed it, guess they just lost it…

4 Likes