Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Yeah it was a great and under rated strain . I hope I can bring something similar back. Gonna be a big project .

3 Likes

Dude this is all from the same person . It s rediculious. Funniest part is my seeds made it to them as did my donation with no issues. SMH

7 Likes

8veeyi

7 Likes

Auto fem FOG DOG up for trades
In search of photo FEMS
Iā€™m willing to trade two auto fems for one fem seed
Ex 5 fems for 10 auto fems
Pm if interested :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I can send you some fem LSGTK

11 Likes

your northern lights 2

18 Likes

Now ainā€™t that a squat chunky thing. Looking good brotha man

2 Likes

Looking really good, thanks for sharing @Billybob

2 Likes

Have you gotten what you needed? I have some photo fems I can trade for Fog Dog autos. These arenā€™t from Atlas right?

1 Like

You can send me a few of those if you have a few to spare :wink::+1:

1 Like

No they r from a gentleman named mark from a few years back ! Send me a pm brother !

2 Likes

You can buy them from the thread hall of genetics

1 Like

Thank you brother, appreciate it

Beautiful looking.

1 Like

Looking for reg autos (prefer a purple phenos) to cross with devil cream auto

2 Likes

5 left

2 Likes

If your into ethos gear I have citridelic sunset fems and ethos Hash plant bx1 I made fems of both of these with cs The citridelic sunset has a really nice mandarin pheno that makes amazing flower/hash rosin decent potency. The hash plant is oily as hell the rosin ainā€™t pretty but itā€™s heavy and flowers nice not as potent as the citridelic. I like sativas

4 Likes

Ethos is great smoke in my opinion nice flavors and upbeat. Not overpowering but not weak. Iā€™ve been smoking mandarin cookies and end game all week, which arenā€™t my usual type of strains and really enjoying them.

1 Like

I just finished a bunch of sativa beans I used 2 RSC Malawi males to pollinate my whole room, Ace Malawi, Somali taxi ride, and several RSC Malawi gold females from the same pack. I also pollinated A (Bag of oranges x uncle John skunk x jag) I got off of roll it up. The run before that I made TLT Malawi gold seeds. Havenā€™t tested anything but got pics.

5 Likes

I smoked that citridelic sunset rosin for like a year, sad when it was over, thatā€™s why I bought there hash plant but wasnā€™t as impressed, still decent tho. I like Ethos but moving on.

1 Like