Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

I would love to see some pictures of the malawi!

3 Likes

RSC Malawi gold outside taking off,

funny thing, Dubi from ace on Ic saying they’re stolen repros from ace, I don’t believe that tho it flowers much much longer.
This is one full of seeds RSC Malawi gold, extremely good smelling strong fruity terps very frosty this is the only one outta 11 I’m finishing all the way out my favorite. I have a clone just starting flower

16 Likes

more rsc malawi gold the flowering plants are all fully seeded couldn’t find my males to far back in gallery

TLT malawi gold, first pic I just took my biggest outdoor plant at the moment I made billions of seeds first round and picked my fav female for this season. The
Mother was a monster

stuck em outside in April to finish off the seeds worked fine. Still haven’t fully finished one tho

28 Likes

Those are beautiful and well structured. You did an excellent job with those. Would luv to see how that Malawi Gold do in my tropical climate, if you’d be willing to part with a few of those beans… K+ @Jonesfamily7715

4 Likes

That real tall one, how many weeks of flower did she run for

2 Likes

Ace Malawi fastest flowering Malawi genetics I ever seen new version, I got. Some drying now all seeds but some frosty af nugs floating around got both phenos sitting outdoors now as well

19 Likes

I just let the seeds finish so far, I did all my seed making first because I can’t be throwing pollen around like that In the summer to many folks growing. I have clones of all my favorites flowering now and seeds drying. I bet the TLT is around 15+ weeks could be longer . RSC 16-20+ weeks, And Ace new malawi 11-16 weeks. If I could guess from what I have grown might be longer on all of em without being pollinated idk. Led and cmh maxibloom and I always 11 on 13 off with sativa when I can sometimes lower if taking to long.

7 Likes

I got plenty of em drying id like to refrigerate em a couple weeks first and germ test I’ll gladly send some out after that tho, that’s why I made so many, we need more sativa in this world :laughing: :rocket:

16 Likes

Out of likes… But amazing plants, thank you for sharing all those pictures

2 Likes

Here’s one! :joy:

3 Likes

That’s most definitely not a problem. I’ll be here. Still outta likes…

2 Likes

I sent ya a PM asking what you were looking for.

What is the flower time on the Somali taxi ride plant you grew? Thanks

3 Likes

13+ weeks easily I need to keep better track of flowering times. I am really excited for that one. I took this pic last night of one. Its like the rare dankness description says airy yet strangely dense. I have high hopes for this one.

Here are the 2 outdoor STR plants I’m growing, they’re very unique smelling/looking plants in my garden

20 Likes

Might be a stretch, not sure, but searching around for some pura vida from Bodhi, have lots to trade!

3 Likes

Looking for some auto pollen, prefer purple phenos but not picky as long as it’s auto🤞

4 Likes

Same bro Same.

Do not pass up @JohnnyPotseed 4th of July SALE. Huge Discount and freebies!!!

5 Likes

Please let me know if you have extras of the Malawi! :wave: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Keeping an eye out for a few things

Doc d selections

Thunder gun express (Panama gold x black triangle remix)

Franks little beauties (lime soul x thunder gun express

Flight milk (strawberry milk x thunder gun express

Franquito (purple columbian x thunder gun express

Jabronies (triangle kush x thunder gun express)

SHADYNASTY (chem 91(b1gwyrm cut) x thunder gun express)

Mothers milk x thunder gun express

Chocolate trip x thunder gun express

R.g.b x thunder gun express

Dragonsoul x thunder gun express

Dreadbread x thunder gun express

Cuban black haze x a5 haze/Thai

Piff s1 x a5 haze/Thai

Ancient og x a5 haze/Thai

Iron fox (ssh x a5 haze/Thai )

Gogi razz x lemon Thai f4

Temple x lemon Thai f4

Ancient og x lemon Thai f4

Purple Colombian x [hpk x uzibekistani hp]

lizard wizard (vintage jack x [hpk x uzibekistani hp]

Bliss dog (Chem 91(b1gwyrm cut) x [hpk x uzibekistani])

Nigerian rafiki (Nigerian Haze (ET Cut) x A5 Haze/Thai BX)

Rebel rafiki (white haze x rafiki)

Mango rafiki (dreadbread x rafiki)

Spellcaster -bandaid haze f1 n.7 x headbanger)

Black blossom- (black triangle x headbanger )

Bodhi sunshine daydream or crosses (mendo sunshine cherry sunshine, white sunshine, baba kush etc)

Bodhi white Afghan

Bodhi oro blanco

Bodhi mountain temple

Bodhi cbd work

Mr nice shark shock( cbd)

10 Likes