Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

I might have some soonish, or perhaps some cuts… You posted this the day I got these wet, or I’d have helped :confused:

11 Likes

No worries :slightly_smiling_face: dang that’s crazy!! U doing a journal on here?!

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve got a perpetual grow log that I document things in, about to post a bunch of other stuff that just got wet as well. Some bodhi, some THC-V stuff, and some of the latest hype in permanent marker :v:

4 Likes

I have some NL5 x 88g13hp if it tickles anyone’s fancy.

12 Likes

Johnnypotseed sells some dbhp, always very reasonable prices.

https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/74873/3958?u=pleiochasium

5 Likes

may buy bird feed hemp seeds, they should be in that range

1 Like

what thcv strains are you running?

2 Likes

Do you have any NL5 fems …?? I have Andhra gold and Shillong mango (Indian sativa landraces) …been wanting to grow NL for quite a while now :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No I deal exclusively in regs.

4 Likes

Regs will do just fine Sir :slightly_smiling_face:

Send me your addy and I’ll get you the 88/NL5

8 Likes

Thank you kindly :pray:

3 Likes

Varin’s G x Blackcherry Cheesecake from scapegoat, Vice Versa from Seattle Chronic, and one more from him that I’m blanking on that I have a plant of from a hunt. Which is kinda why I popped more, because I ended up with only one plant from the last pack.

Germ rates have been low for these and I think it has to do with the genetics, but it could also be Seattle chronic’s beans. However, I saw only a few tails from the Scapegoat pack when others are…

19 Likes

Could be bad seeds, but do you ever try cracking them manually after ~24-36 hrs? Some strains just have tough shells…

2 Likes

If anyone out there is skilled at popping older beans I have a trade for you…

Full disclosure, these were purchased from Terpy Seeds and older when I got them. They’re I original 3rd Coast sealed packs. I’ve only tried popping the Sinmint cross, which I got a couple of as freebie and seemed to be the most available of the packs. None germed, but keep in mind they were just soaked and then treated like a typical bean, I didn’t go through any lengths to get them to pop.

For those unfamiliar with Oreoz, it’s a remarkable strain IMO. The mom cut is one of the more resilient and gorgeous strains out there if you like looking at perfect crystal covered nugs. The smell is pretty basic chocolatey kush, and it has a very nice daytime leaning high for regular smokers. It can be VERY strong and is one of those strains that will put you down if you don’t have a good tolerance.

I have too many other projects going and I don’t know if I’ll ever make time for these older beans since I’ve decided to look more at Cookies & Cream stuff that I have first, but that run is still a ways off.

Ideally, someone with TC capabilities or that has experience with old beans grabs these. I’d prefer to trade the lot to someone, but will divide a few ways if there’s enough interest.

What am I looking for in return: I’m not going to be too picky with this one, but would like to find something I’ll get wet soonish in return :v:

18 Likes

That’s what the hot water is for.

1 Like

I can trade you some Freakface (Freakshow x Stockton Slap) if your interested.

1 Like

Some interesting packs there. Good luck with your search

2 Likes

Yeah, regularly, the last round of V strain. Usually when that’s the issue I’ll still get good germ rates after a crack, but it didn’t help the last V strain much. I’m pulling them from paper towels later, so we’ll see how it went before cracking them.

3 Likes

You could always try 1ml of Liquid Humic Acid in One Gallon distilled water and use that as your soak, its what i always do for old seeds, and i have been able to hit 90% Germ rate on 20 year old tomato seeds with it and they grew out well.

5 Likes