Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

I’ve never had a bad bodhi plant.

8 Likes

That’s what I always hear. @CocoaCoir :ok_hand:t2: started listening in on his pot cast from some years back, love his out look on breeding and life itself, really cool guy

2 Likes

A gift from a buddy of mine:

it was sealed… but i had to open it… 13 beans instead of 12…

in my headbanger pack were 16 seeds… hrhrhr unlucky :smiley:

Do u guys think that would be interesting for an F2?

This is available (Sherbbiker)… so i dont know if that would be a “cool move”… i dont wanna shit on karma… i think that would be to much, right?

7 Likes

Looking for anything bandaid haze! Open for trades!!

2 Likes

What do you have for trade?

2 Likes

Any of ya’ll grown Mango Haze? I was asked by an old buddy of mine to see if I could perhaps find some top quality Mango Haze seeds. I told him I would see what I could find and ask around. What can you tell me?

5 Likes

I think I have 1 bean left of mango haze from greenhouse, it’s fem. I got it as a freebie and haven’t ran it. I can send it to you if you want? I have mad Bodhi, Jaws, and JPs gear I’m itching to get threw so I probably won’t get to it for a while.

i got some bodhi and other stuff in the vault, im currently on vacation, but in a month ill be home and can share a full list… what kind of BDH do you have?

1 Like

I have the bandaid haze number 7 cut if your are in the states.

18 Likes

Going to just see if anybody has this or a lead.
Lucky charms anybody?

3 Likes

I have a pack but I’m not parting with it :sweat_smile:
MrNice still has the Mango Haze for sale, its where everyone else got their Mango Haze at too.
That whole line is Shantibaba’s selection/creation.

4 Likes

You could try to find some Wally Duck Mango Haze or check out the new Mango Haze crosses from High & Lonesome.

3 Likes

Ya but Mr Nice genetics now, are not the same as the old version - buyer beware, ie nevil’s haze

2 Likes

Any local grocery store, no?

2 Likes

That thing has some vigor. Grew like a beast for me. Poor little Corey next to it was overshadowed by the BH7. Haha

2 Likes

Celestial Seeds had some F2’s and LC crosses

2 Likes

Thank you @VAhomegrown

Your a funny guy @PatHealy

1 Like

I wish I could find a pack of that lol tried some f2s and ended up all autoflowering on me :sweat_smile: sounds so damn good

1 Like

terpfi3nd put out some Lucky Charms F2s a while back.

I just checked and they are still available on his site.

1 Like

I wouldn’t. Last week’s breeder syndicate podcast Wally himself said he never found any mango plants the entire time he was making the mango haze ibl :see_no_evil:

Gotta say, I’m quickly losing respect for some of these older guys…

7 Likes