Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Anyone want to trade for some of my seed?

Freakshow IBL

Deadhead OG x Stockton Slap
Faux Mac x Stockton Slap
Red Skunk x Stockton Slap
Freakshow x Stockton Slap
Ashava Valley Cheese x Stockton Slap
Symbiote x Stockton Slap

ChemDawg x Ashava Valley Cheese
Meat Breath x Ashava Valley Cheese
Faux Mac x Ashava Valley Cheese
Ice Cream Cake x Ashava Valley Cheese
Peanut Butter Breath x Ashava Valley Cheese
Stockton Slap x Ashava Valley Cheese

Meat Breath S1 - Fem
Chemdawg x Meat Breath - Fem
Purple Punch Auto x Meat Breath - Fem
Cream Cookies Auto x Meat Breath - Fem

Demon Auto Tao IBL - Reg AF

a579da009d7fa43be983da28d708084a3b40a0ef_2_435x500

Would also be interested in some DB books, Roshi of course

35 Likes

Its a long shot. But anyone has a pack of Katsu Xanadu they might be willing to trade?!

2 Likes

Here’s my trade list, looking for dynasty, lucky dog, maybe akbb or crickets n cicada, also bodhis space monkey. Open to selling too. Will include some blue tara f2s & IXs I made with any trade. - DLA6 is gone.

6 Likes

I have dynasty’s Lime Berry Mega and Lucky dog’s Zephyr packs. Eyeing that puck bc3 :eyes:

4 Likes

Yo man - Cool I’ll send ya a DM in a few.

2 Likes

livers bc1 ???

i dont have any of what your looking for but i have other stuff.

cant hurt to ask …

4 Likes

Hey guys long time no see- I’m looking for stamps this is what I’m able to work with. The stamps are for the give aways I’ll be doing as I move forward with preservations, bodhi hybrids, and other big projects in the near future.

SSDD BBS X MM = Milk & Honey (Limited won’t be giving these out to more than four overgrow friends)
Mothers Milk F2 open preservation

I’ll be posting another sign up wiki for those who did not get a chance to sign up last week. Those who did sign up your letters will be put in the mail today :tada:

so satisfying to look at it.

36 Likes

It is fun to think about sending them all over the globe :slight_smile:

I was peeping that too, interesting.

3 Likes

Sending some to Brazil and I think South America I don’t remember correctly I have a few other countries some in Canada as well. Pretty bad ass. I had someone requesting some in Mexico as well. I should keep track of the countries I’ve sent seeds to….

14 Likes

Would you be willing to add Jamaica to that list?? :thinking: @SubzeroIceKold

3 Likes

Hell yeah, I’m out of stamps though so it’ll be a week or two…… I’m waiting for the week to end to buy more. I want to buy in bulk possibly. I have 4 to Canada, 2 Australia, 1 Thailand as well now pretty awesome. Hope everyone gets to grow them soon

7 Likes

Which strain is that your sending out?

2 Likes

I unofficially did a repro run with Mothers Milk used two packs of F1s.

13 Likes

Very nice, I totally missed all of it… Makes he happy to see all the SSDD stuff happening! Plus mother’s milk floating about… :green_heart: Well done! :v:

6 Likes

I just grew some, except mine were fems. I found one really nice plant, but I dont get the sense it’s very livers like. Seems too sweet and lovely savory and not enough burnt rubber :joy:

@JAWS I’d really like to see someone grow these that knows livers. I also hope these regs are better than the fems.

@Tonyww93 Did Mephisto release these as regs before they did the fems? If not, what’s the backstory? If so, what did you think of them?

I just made a bunch of auto fems, I selected from 150+ plants so there should be some nice. The donor is Zibba (zkittles bx x blueberry bx auto reg). Yours if you’d like, regardless of if we trade :v:They’re probably not really the sweet strain you’d think. The donor smoked like a margarita with sour Melon candy floaters.

Lastly, I am running 20 dragonsblood hp and have a couple others on your list. I may do an op or at least select a few nice plants for an f3. If you keep an eye on my grow log I’ll have some beans for you before the year is out, hopefully.

They’re in the lower left and in stress testing :joy: some other fun things like blueberry Congo, permanent marker S1, THC-V stuff, and some Congolese purple back from @Bobgrows in there

18 Likes

I have some Strawberry Temple (Bodhi) x Sweet and Sour Cindy (BOG/Doug) photo regs. I used 4 Strawberry Temple females and DougDawson’s open pollination S&SC pollen.

Looking for 16-20 week sativa or sativa hybrid regs or fems

6 Likes

I have four seeds of Congolese from the real seed co (14-18 wks) which is not possible to run in my indoors set up.
Happy to send them if you want them @Jim
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you @hoss8455. GG4 showed up in great shape, as they all do from you.

27 Likes

Keeping an eye out for a pack of sunshine daydream or sunshine daydream crosses
Baba kush
Cherry sunshine
Mendo sunshine
White sunshine
Purple sunshine
Elf snack
Barefoot doctor
Dream axis
Sunshine head
Sunshine 4
Field trip
Blue sunshine
Chem d x sunshine daydream
Kush 4 x ssdd
Silver sunshine
Etc

And bodhis oro blanco or white afghani

10 Likes

A pack of SSDD should be fairly easy to fin on this thread.

2 Likes