Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

I am looking to trade for some feminized auto flower strains I don’t have yet. What have you got that I can’t do without?

I have the following for trade:

Double Grape auto S1
Hubbabubbasmelloscope auto S1
Strawberry Pie auto S1

and some crosses I made with the Strawberry Pie that have proven to be really nice plants.

4 Likes

Yes it’s rude because dude already had washers and was asking for a bit of peace of mind if they were the correct ones. Why demean and belittle with your words? For me what I found rude was “It couldn’t be any less complicated to purchase washers for mailing seeds”

Factually, you’re also incorrect as the standard hose washer size in diameter may be universally sized, their thickness isn’t. Of which, the thickness is the more critical aspect of its size as relates to being shipped in an envelope. You didn’t even help confirm or deny the washers being asked about were right, though you did throw out some random information about flips sizing that wasn’t asked about.

On the surface, sure, it doesn’t read mean spirited but we both know it was. Just like your criticizing comment about his instance with a letter being opened and returned was mean spirited. You even went out of your way to be mean spirited when another member mentioned having successful receipt of one of his letters. Saying as much as “at least” in your thinly veiled and disingenuous reply, another mean spirited one I think we can both agree is true. At least be real about your intentions and actions. You’re mad some seeds didn’t show up for you or something like that right?

Are you seriously saying that on those above referenced instances you didn’t purposely want to be rude and mean spirited towards @cYx ?

7 Likes

I am looking to trade for some feminized auto flower strains I don’t have yet. What have you got that I can’t do without?

Double Grape auto S1
Strawberry Pie auto S1

and some crosses I made with the Strawberry Pie that have proven to be really nice plants.

3 Likes

I have autos, write me an PN and i send u few… i dont want nothing for them.

I have 42 fast buds, and few F8’s that are regular. (Fastbuds are feminized).

I dont need them, balcony sucks here…

U gave me Capjunky, i give u these autos.

Ah, and i got Purple Punch Auto - but i think its white label, i dont think its the real deal.

3 Likes

It was kinda rude but it’s not a big deal.

6 Likes

Well I will be the first to admit when I’m wrong about something and in the case of the seed shipping washers I may have been. I am not skilled or educated with regard to the standard or universal or international diameter or thickness of hose washers.

2 Likes

Double Grape auto S1
Strawberry Pie auto S1

1 Like

I’ve asked @LoveDaAutos directly if he was being intentionally mean spirited in those aforementioned instances, of which this is one. He’s looking for a trade now though so maybe didn’t see the question…

2 Likes

Thanks @cYx they arrived safely today. They were not in the universally used washer/flip but they made it.

5 Likes

Your plugging up the three with nonsense…

1 Like

Substantial comment of yours here. Who’s the breeder?

I got #2 wrong. I thought it was Calcium. The rest i got correct. Woo hoo i’m a weed geek!

6 Likes

That’s like asking which bear is best

1 Like

Beets, bears, Battle Star Galactica

6 Likes

Looking for packs from terpyz (mutant) and black lime reserve

1 Like

Looking for Crickets and Cicada packs, specifically Bubbleghan (Purple Afghani x M10) .

Have to trade:
Watermelon hashplant f2 - stray/bodhi

Purple lush - bodhi (open pack - 7 seeds)

Quicksilver - snowhigh

NL x Black Congo -Dead Pan Head

C99 x skunk #1 - Dead Pan head

G13 hp - Dead pan head

Lemon Skunk x Skunk #1 - Dead pan head

Mandelbrot Kush f2- the ranch

Pineapple Express x Sour Lifesaver - off grid seeds

(Will throw in additional freebies)

6 Likes

I only missed the Soil pH, but I dont grow in soil, i do “Dirty Hydro” in Peat based media lol

2 Likes

Man if you are annoyed so easily by people’s ignorance then you are in the wrong scene!

5 Likes

I love fruity, sweet too. Just surprise me with whatever you want. I will be more than appreciative. Thanks, you Reggae.

2 Likes

I have some Peach Martini S1 autos
And some Creme de la chem x Zamaldelica express auto regs.
Let me know

3 Likes