Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

I’ve up for sale some packs I was looking to move on from. Unfortunately with a newborn, my time to commit to the hobby is becoming less and less. I’m not seeking trades at this time.

Bodhi -Laughing Lemon
Bodhi -Lavender jack
Bodhi -Phone home
Crickets n cicada NL2 x puck
CSi Humboldt -Pound town
CSi Humboldt- Sweet pineapple
CSi Humboldt- crazy bitch

Lav Jack is sold.
Pound town and laughing lemon are sold

11 Likes

I would love to get that lavender jack from you but I’m at work right now can you hold it for a couple hours and I’ll private message you and get it?

3 Likes

I would like to have the Bodhi - Phone Home and the CSI Pound Town

4 Likes

Message me

1 Like

If you like the price , please be ready to buy them and not waste my time or yours. I’m not holding these until you get paid next week.

3 Likes

Does anyone have the AUTHENTIC GENETICS GDP and want to do a trade?

It could be straight from AG or from the Overgrow run that was done here!

I’ll return the favor after I do some work with those :beans: :fist_right:t2::fist_left:t2:

5 Likes

I am seeking seeds:

-Landrace Ruderalis

-American Landrace (Hemp/wild cannabis)

-Dr.Grinspoon (Authentic in pack only)

-Jamaican Longtime weed

-Authentic Jamaican LambsBread

-1990’s original (Hawaiian) Maui Wowie

[[:arrow_up: HMU if you have these and want to trade for seeds :arrow_up:]]

4 Likes

F2 that lav jack :cry:

4 Likes

I just got the Lav jack from him so it’s no longer available. Have you ran it before? Is it something you wish you F2?

9 Likes

I have not run it, but the pics I’ve seen look great. You can find several grows on this site.

It’s something I’ve had my eye on for a while, but is out of production now. I saw you had already responded by the time I saw the post.

4 Likes

I have wanted it for a while, I am grateful that’s for sure. Do you do much breeding?

4 Likes

Me, no not much yet. I have thrown a little pollen around.

I’ve got a few seed projects outdoors, but have mostly focused on flower indoors. Next run indoors, I’ll probably do some targeted pollinations.

3 Likes

Still a few packs remain. Prices are very reasonable!

3 Likes

I have Lavender Jack x Vanilla Frosting
x Lavender Jack

I got the verified HSC & Happy Farms cut from a 5,000 plant mass pheno hunt and used male pollen from a lavender Jack.
Then I found a female Lavender Jack I liked and used male-f1 (Lavender Jack x Vanilla Frosting) pollen on that

8 Likes

Sounds like a nice combo. How do you like it?

2 Likes

I love it!
It’s pretty much lavender jack on crack :fire: I used a male Lavender Jack because it’s one my fav strains! The female I found was more like a lemon Lysol leaner and super oily (more terps)

I’m hoarding a half pack still lol

7 Likes

What’s up @Haggis, unfortunately I don’t have any Petroloa Headstash, but I might have something you’d like. If you’re interested in trading some of your RSC Afghans, DM me. Half packs are cool too.

2 Likes

Does anyone here have Killer Queen and want to do a trade??

5 Likes

Anyone have any Bodhi Landrace genetics for trade ? They’ll end up being preserved next year probably :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Reach out to @ManyManySpliffs spliffs for Jamaican Landraces and other from that part of the world. I have seem them post about Lambsdread and Blue Mountain

4 Likes