Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Looking for Skywalker OG for the wife…
I have red eye Jedi f2s but looking for f1s, a clone, or other different f2s. Got a ton of stuff to trade…

10 Likes

@HolyAngel I have clean skywalker og clone
I’ll take some pics tonight when I get home

12 Likes

@HolyAngel
Here is a pic of her in flower and mom
She’s a little finicky… buts it’s the first time running her so next round hopefully dial her in better

22 Likes

PM incoming ^^

6 Likes

I’m looking for packs of Bodhi, Csi, and Thug Pug.
I can offer snips of AJ’s Sour Diesel, Mango Hashplant Stretch Indica pheno, MOB and Peanut Butter Dream #4. Snips will be shipped with tracking.

9 Likes

Lookin great…thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Anybody have any stardawg they are willing to part with?

3 Likes

I have the Corey Cut. Whatcha got to trade?

9 Likes

Just lookin for beans bro. Im pretty full at the moment with no quarantine space.
That cut is sick tho it feels wrong turning it down🤦🏻‍♂️

10 Likes

All good dude!

5 Likes

Are you looking only for breeder packs listed above? (Bodhi, CSI, Thug Pug)

Or are you open to trading cuts as well?
I have a few Bodhi packs but I’d need to look at them again to figure out if I’m willing to part with ‘em. Also have several cuts I can offer, and the weather finally seems to be cool enough for safe shipping.

7 Likes

Updated trade list, looking for dynasty, lucky dog, maybe crickets n cicada or bodhi supernatural selections. Open to selling too. Will include some blue tara f2s & IXs I made with any trade. smart move and irene x bubba gone

9 Likes

I should have that Stardawg Corey here in a Little bit. I picked them from the eight year anniversary winning.

3 Likes

I’m looking exclusively for breeder packs right now.

2 Likes

Mmmmmmm Bodhi packs mmmmmm delicious.

2 Likes

Looking for OMG hybrids. Shoot me a message!

6 Likes

Cool cool, figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask. I will look things over I’ll message you if there’s anything in my stash that I want to trade in exchange for one of the cuts listed above

I’ll check these too while I’m going thru for @JustANobody above. Knowing it would go to you makes it easier to consider parting with an OMG hybrid

4 Likes

Is that seeds or a clone?

2 Likes

They are seeds. If you haven’t found it by the time I get them, I will let you know for sure.

3 Likes

Sweet keep me in mind im not actively looking. I just shoot shit out on here when i remember stuff i heard about years ago and never got a chance to try

3 Likes