Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

@Tykal …happy birthday…hope you had an amazing day

5 Likes

Hope you enjoyed your birthday @Tykal always wonderful to make it another year around the sun. It’s a blessing! :tada::partying_face::dash:

2 Likes

GoJi OG is something id make room for if you end up with extra cuttings. Keep me posted how those go

4 Likes

Another happy b-day to @Tykal — sorry I got nothing on your list!

Does anyone have any Twilight Language x Dragon Energy from Doc D?

Even a partial pack would be cool, I’d just like a few in the mix for my next year’s grow

2 Likes

Seeking to trade seeds for stamps, gearing up for some giveaways

7 Likes

IIRC Headie Gardens has it in stock as of 1437 CST . 50 a pk .

4 Likes

Good call, didn’t think to look there!
Still in stock — that’s my plan B, but if anyone has some going unused and wants to trade, that’s still plan A, hit me up!
Thanks @boatbum325!

2 Likes

Looking for a breeders pack of Mephisto or Fastbuds directly sent to me from the breeder. Canna BR {5 liters} sealed/unopened to trade, shipping on you.

I also have some open original packs of Rocbuds & Mephisto beans with only one seed left to trade for Fastbuds. LZ
LZ

4 Likes

I have a couple older open packs of Fastbuds I’ll glad send you, I’m not looking for anything in return. I’ll never get to them again. GSC and Pineapple Express, I think I only did one out of each, been a while…

5 Likes

I appreciate that offer @Frankken_Ford but I would feel better sending you some seeds to play with. Send me a DM and let’s see what we can figure out.

5 Likes

GG4 cut just starting to throw roots.
Looking to trade for Bodhi, Csi, Karma packs. US only.

20 Likes

In search of
SNOWHIGH SEEDS JEDI MIND TRIX & JEDI MIND TRIP

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

16 Likes

Anybody know if seeds here now is legit

3 Likes

Legit. No freebies in my experience… but it’s been a long time.

2 Likes

Def. you should ask the Snowhigh experts in these 2 threads. And post that Jedi Mind Trix screenshot also.

AND

1 Like

Thanks @GCBudz long time no see hows the chem 91 and cap junky

Thank you i will post there now

1 Like

I have a rooted Mango Hashplant and a rooted Peanut Butter Dream #4. I am looking to trade for CSI, Thug Pug, Karma and Bodhi packs. This is for US only.

Mango Hashplant Stretch indica pheno

Peanut Butter Dream #4

Clones:

23 Likes

i had a hard time finding this thread even though i have it set to watch, lol. does anyone by chance have bodhi’s “fantasy island” up for trade? or any other bodhi urkle crosses. ?

fantasy island = urkel x appalachia.

let me know and maybe we can work something out. i might be open to non-bodhi urkel crosses. :+1: csi humboldt seeds comes to mind.

8 Likes