Seed Vault Breakout v2

I’m down for a trade. DM me.

2 Likes

The purple phenos are straight knock out indicas too, similar to the Kandahar Afghan. Taste is a little better if you like pungent musky smells. The Kandahar has mostly a stale dirty sock like smell and taste but not overwhelming.

The green pheno of Monkey Balls seemed to have more OG like effects too, with some indica feels but not a knock out punch. More fun like you want to do something, with a relaxed state of mind.

2 Likes

Sounds fantastic! Also really interested in the ILE Kandahar Green/Black/Reds. Excited to see how the Red goes for you. They’re tempting, but tbh the smell descriptions are a little off-putting.

1 Like

We have 10 of the black up and running too. The putrid smells don’t sound appealing, but there is something to them. Maybe when blending into hash they bring a nice twist.

We have a Deep Line Alchemy 5 female that has dead animal rotting skunk smell to it. Just nasty. But the high is fantastic, hits hard with indica effects and dreaminess. Also quite the aphrodisiac.

3 Likes

Nice looking projects you have going. Pretty plants, too.

I love the name Serenity Now, lol… I love the Seinfeld Show. What’s in that cross?

2 Likes

What ever happened to the good ole pre 98?

Great episode. Serenity now is an in house pollen chuck using a high thc/cbd cut of Too Buku #26 (Vietnam Black/Thai x Herijuana) x Triangle Kush x Iraqi Ranya.

Named it that bc of the quick hitting, serene properties of both.

2 Likes

Sadly I had it for many years in mother form, but it was lost 5-6 years back and relocating the REAL DEAL has been an absolute nightmare! I’ve got so many people on the hunt it’s ridiculous. Man I miss her :disappointed:

1 Like

I’ve only smoked a few things with pre98 in it or claimed to be from dispensaries in CA. Never really like them compared to the kerosene OGs. The taste was more sweet kushy like but just not my cup of tea.

I believe it’s Katsu who is running a true 98. If I was looking for it that’s where I would go first.

1 Like

Tbh those smells are usually right up my alley and what I look for to an extent. Many think I’m nuts

1 Like

I’ve actually heard a few good things about Katsu but have not been able to confirm, heard dinafems is true pre-98 from like 15 people but they are getting real scarce .

1 Like

I’m going to locate a pack each of the few I’ve been told by reliable sources hold true Bubba genetics , grow them all out and weed out the best. THE SEARCH FOR TRUE PRE-98 BUBBA KUSH

3 Likes

Sounds like a fantastic voyage. I always prefer trying new stuff opposed to looking for something old. Hopefully you’ll find an improved version of the original p98bk. :facepunch:

Can I join in on the trade too?im in Australia though

Hi @rabman82, welcome to OG! Please, go to the Introduce Yourself thread and do so! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Thanks brother I’m just getting a feel for the site now :grin:

Florida Wedding by Jungle Boys here at 49 days

13 Likes

I was looking for those beans FOREVER! So interested in those beauties. You have a thread up for them?

1 Like

A thread for the Florida Wedding plants? No, just this one for a grow journal.

All but one of the Monkey Chunk (Monkey Balls f2s) have sprouted.

Just dropped the Maruf Kandahar Reds in water.

Here’s a flower shot of Tokyo Sunset from Tiki Madman at 49 days. This dude has something going on all the plants are pretty standout and there’s one really cool leaf pattern plant that is just stacking with flower. I’ll try to get a good pic of it.

9 Likes