Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

Thanks for correction…pencils is reference to size and shape of buds smoked 35 years ago. It was distinct phenotype of Durban weed.

4 Likes

Sunvalley
I used to get Durban pencils shaped like the thai stick or the weed was wrapped in cobs. It was shipped in barrels to the US.

4 Likes

These are Durban Pencils. Generally how any mass produced KZN crops are packaged for resale and often mistakenly called Durban Poison. We don’t see them around too much these days outside of Durban/kwazulu natal.

15 Likes

Thank you for this post. I have not seen pencils for long time

1 Like

That’s a hard one, because Indicas (and high CBD strains) are usually good for anxiety, but Sativas are typically good for depression. A lot of Sativas actually trigger my anxiety/paranoia, so I have to be careful with dosage, or I have to smoke some CBD-rich stuff first and let it soak in and then I can hit anything as hard as I want and I just get happy instead of freaked out.

Maybe somewhere in the middle, like Blue Dream. Even the classic White Widow might be the ticket.

5 Likes

Is this sh*t really real? At $10,000 dollars a seed??
Wtf? Grows buds all year around forever

2 Likes

…It’s fake.

4 Likes

I figured but wtf? That’s scamming rich fks

4 Likes

yup, makes me assume everything on that website is fake. If they were trying to do some sort of comedic marketing, they failed miserably.

4 Likes

Read the comments lol they are funnier than that company for sure

3 Likes

I just looked it up apparently next generation has romulan seeds that are sold out, I emailed them and waiting for a reply, sounds a little messed they are now out of Edmonton Alberta ? based on what it says on their website I hope it’s true, I hope it’s not a hustle ,I would love to get some also, I’m always searching for the old lines as well as old spice of life gear, I’m afraid I been away to long, pls let me know if you find anything out, cheers!

3 Likes

Yes, I think you might be onto something, maybe I should find a blue dream to cross my blk widow X sensi star
PS sorry it takes so long for a reply, I have difficulty navigating through, cheers brother!

3 Likes

@Ftlob , I’ll be making f3’s of Romulan this fall, from Federation stock.

9 Likes

Great!hopefully I will have some thing that I can trade. I have some moms waiting for my male to do his thing!let me know brotha! All the best!

3 Likes

I’m a filthy seed slut so I’m always down for a trade

4 Likes

Hola @Ftlob

It is sad to say but he is right

he is flithy and a seed slut too but

be sure that I trust him with some

of my best work

He’s a great one

Bare

7 Likes

Bless you brother @Barefrog , one day I will use my fridge for food instead of beans lmao

8 Likes

un worked afghan the first pot i smoked.

1 Like

Hell yeah! Have a killer day bruthas!

3 Likes

Try KC brains that is the real deal Afghani.
massive seeds, super vigorous - like 5 feet growth in a month at 10 degrees C, doesn’t seem to have been worked much.
total waste of time for me as didn’t finish outside here but its proper for the money. should be nice indoors.

3 Likes