Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

Sunvalley
I used to get Durban pencils shaped like the thai stick or the weed was wrapped in cobs. It was shipped in barrels to the US.

4 Likes

These are Durban Pencils. Generally how any mass produced KZN crops are packaged for resale and often mistakenly called Durban Poison. We donā€™t see them around too much these days outside of Durban/kwazulu natal.

15 Likes

Thank you for this post. I have not seen pencils for long time

1 Like

Thatā€™s a hard one, because Indicas (and high CBD strains) are usually good for anxiety, but Sativas are typically good for depression. A lot of Sativas actually trigger my anxiety/paranoia, so I have to be careful with dosage, or I have to smoke some CBD-rich stuff first and let it soak in and then I can hit anything as hard as I want and I just get happy instead of freaked out.

Maybe somewhere in the middle, like Blue Dream. Even the classic White Widow might be the ticket.

5 Likes

Is this sh*t really real? At $10,000 dollars a seed??
Wtf? Grows buds all year around forever

2 Likes

ā€¦Itā€™s fake.

4 Likes

I figured but wtf? Thatā€™s scamming rich fks

4 Likes

yup, makes me assume everything on that website is fake. If they were trying to do some sort of comedic marketing, they failed miserably.

4 Likes

Read the comments lol they are funnier than that company for sure

3 Likes

I just looked it up apparently next generation has romulan seeds that are sold out, I emailed them and waiting for a reply, sounds a little messed they are now out of Edmonton Alberta ? based on what it says on their website I hope itā€™s true, I hope itā€™s not a hustle ,I would love to get some also, Iā€™m always searching for the old lines as well as old spice of life gear, Iā€™m afraid I been away to long, pls let me know if you find anything out, cheers!

3 Likes

Yes, I think you might be onto something, maybe I should find a blue dream to cross my blk widow X sensi star
PS sorry it takes so long for a reply, I have difficulty navigating through, cheers brother!

3 Likes

@Ftlob , Iā€™ll be making f3ā€™s of Romulan this fall, from Federation stock.

9 Likes

Great!hopefully I will have some thing that I can trade. I have some moms waiting for my male to do his thing!let me know brotha! All the best!

3 Likes

Iā€™m a filthy seed slut so Iā€™m always down for a trade

4 Likes

Hola @Ftlob

It is sad to say but he is right

he is flithy and a seed slut too but

be sure that I trust him with some

of my best work

Heā€™s a great one

Bare

7 Likes

Bless you brother @Barefrog , one day I will use my fridge for food instead of beans lmao

8 Likes

un worked afghan the first pot i smoked.

1 Like

Hell yeah! Have a killer day bruthas!

3 Likes

Try KC brains that is the real deal Afghani.
massive seeds, super vigorous - like 5 feet growth in a month at 10 degrees C, doesnā€™t seem to have been worked much.
total waste of time for me as didnā€™t finish outside here but its proper for the money. should be nice indoors.

3 Likes

Yellow Cab from Grey Area in Amsterdam. One of these daysā€¦haha yeah right Iā€™m never going to get ahold of those seeds.

1 Like