Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

I certainly have a constant dilemma, I get to a point like today I may have a couple bucks for a purchase man I’m dieing to save for deep purple probably from hempdepot since they are a distributer tga ,but for that price about $150,ive been looking at (can’t get away from )beanhoarders god bud crosses, sweetjack, and their ssh(bubblegum pheno ) apparently the most indica expressed of all his ssh phenos(another strong reason for me), $45cad a pack of 10 each plus the $20 for fast mail have had seriously impressive experiences with hempdepot ,and that will be well under the price of deep purple, I am asking for any help I can get to make a sound decision, the cost for me to do the beanhoarder crosses myself ,doesn’t seem realistic to me and they are already done(by beanhoarder ),yeah that’s basically it please help
Edit ;do we (i) need a thread "confessions of a seed junkie/whore haha have a killer day!

1 Like

Well my .2 cents is after trying a beanho product years ago I wouldn’t recommend them, they add about 20 strains twice a year, how the fuk can he be putting any work into that many strains?
I have some DP f2’s and crosses that I will probably never get to, the mother DP wasn’t very big but crazy tasty and a nice chill stone, I did run some outdoors a while back, didn’t take care of them to well and got a few sexy bitches for being highly inbred.

2 Likes

I suppose that I assume that they have a huge facility or a bunch of, or a few satilite grows housing different strains, based completely on my imagination, I have 5 or so packs of his stuff already, have only grown I-4 beans from each pack so far ,I wouldn’t know better aside from little to no odor the smoke has been rather phenomenal when compared to the weed that I can buy, and to be honest I want to grab them before they sell out or get shut down or what ever a definite sense of desperation, and the time and money it would save,they sound like bangin crosses, appreciate your time and help brother

I’ve been obsessing over there crosses for what seems the better part of a decade I don’t remember 40 new crosses every year, I’ve seriously been checking daily for at least 5 plus years,having said that I do understand where you are coming from, thank you

Let me know if you are willing to part with any of your dp f2s,maybe trade or possibly I do believe that you are allowed to sell a few here, may be we can work something out, I just started some gg4xzkittlez from worlds strongest strains and plan to make seeds for my own use if you don’t mind waiting for a future trade

I have a pack of thousand oaks ill move. PM me if youre interested

I placed an order to copycat mid of September, I bought 3 packs.
He promised to add a pack of grape stomper into it… result more than 1 month later: I never received anything and never saw a tracking number.

I also don’t get any reply when I’m asking for the tracking number… only get a reply when I used a new email address to contact the guy.

It’s always a pleasure to place an order for 250$ and receiving nothing…

2 Likes

I feel ya. There’s not a lot of accountability in this business. Only word of mouth so that other’s don’t get scammed as well.

2 Likes

Yes, when something seems too good to be true…
At least this was my experience and my advice would be stay away from him.
He has a “bad” reputation and this one was not built from nothing.

2 Likes

Yeah I was being a dick and over exaggerating, sorry, but it did seem for a while there was all sorts being added and after my experience I stopped looking, I will not bash them again.

1 Like

I don’t ever sell seeds but gift or trade sounds alright, to be honest I am slow as fuk to send lol .
PM if you like

1 Like

On my wishlist:

Real Seed Company - entire catalog
Underground Seed Collective - entire catalog
Derg Corra Collective - entire catalog
Indian Landrace Exchange entire catalog
Any Pakistani, Afghani, Lebanese, Turkish, Syrian, Iraqi, Indian, Uzbekistani or Moroccan indica landraces or heirlooms

Tom Hill - Pine Tar Kush
I have some deep chunk and X18. I also have a “PTK”, which I’m pretty sure originated from Hazeman… which I’ve read is actually '79 Xmas Bud.

Cali Connection - LA Affie
Sensi - Maple Leaf Indica
World of Seeds - Ketama
Old world Organics - Milk of Mazar
Pakistan Chitral Kush - Cannabiogen/Ace

12 Likes

Bin looking for x-18 for a while and have a deepchunk girl in my stable atm , I can’t wait to see yours planted and growing

3 Likes

How’s the deep chunk going? My seeds seem pretty sluggish and slow… but they are F12.

Mine is from Tom hill not to bad, she took a hit a while back but I have clones thank goodness, I have grown a few crosses from Deepchunk and always slow as fuk, the bubba cross in particular.

Well, I got paid today and decided to treat myself as a Legalization Celebration. Took advantage of TNSB 50% sale.

Tangerine Dream Auto (fems) - Barney’s

CBD Yummy (fems) - CBD Crew

Freebie - Original Afghani (regs) - Canuck

Will report somewhere appropriate about my TNSB experience.

9 Likes

Took the same freebies. Can’t wait to see how they do as chunuk or whatever isn’t getting much of a response on here lol.

1 Like

Don’t, pretty shitty version and not pure at all.
If you’re attracted by Derg stuff, look around in his distributor. There is a team releasing a decent line also called ketama. I known the source of this line, and it’s a way better starting point.

3 Likes

Thanks for tip! I’ll check out derg’s.

2 Likes

http://seedheaven.net/product-category/the-landrace-team/ Ketama is here

2 Likes