Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

This one yes ;o)

If you found a pheno like that inside, just keep it preciously and make seeds ! Don’t mind about the trichome’s coverage, it’s not a WW, the hash from it will convince you itself.

6 Likes

Well hello there neighbor! :wave: FPOG eh? s1’s? man that’s nice…thing is though RudeBoi OG made that obsolete in my book. Same flavor more kick. Everytime I have the $$ they are out of stock. And in stock when there is no way I could afford them. If you get the opportunity I recommend it.

OTOH since I have neither at the moment…

1 Like

So yeah I’d pay money for many of these if I had the opportunity and the money at the same time. :smile: Rare as that occurs I have to prioritize and since I ran out of likes I’ll just highlight a few I thought were exceptional and add a couple you missed.

MendoBreath 13 was the label shit was killer. Only strain I see like it was GGG at $300 a pack?
RudeBoi OG tastes/affects like FPOG but kicks harder.
Dosido
Tiramisu Cookie
Orange Creamsicle

Also from above
LA Con
Tangie
GDP
GSC
Sundae Driver

lots of that stuff I never tried …yet :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I always wanted a field or orbiting moon with life sustaining water and atmosphere covered in fields of Bruce Banner. Never grown it but each smoking experience is a healthy experience for my mind and thoughts, I love smoking it idk if its some Pavlovian thing but always wanted a lot of it.

4 Likes

Some LED Seedz are on my list. Citrus freeze. That dude with the mango hash plant. Some of BOGs new stuff. A lot of stuff some of these experienced growers have here on OG.

5 Likes

I’m looking to buy 88g13 Hashplant, purple Urkle, Airborne g13, So if you have it let’s see what we can do. @Sebring said he is looking for me as well. I’m looking to start a project with these three. I want to just work these lines as much as possible. See how consistent I can get it. Maybe better than the original 88g13!!???# Shoot for the stars

11 Likes

Anyone know where to get some soma NYC diesel on the north American continent? Had a steady supply of that 10 years ago and could go for some homegrown now.

1 Like

I’d really love to get my hands on some of the stuff we were smoking in the 90s.
New Guinea Gold
Thai Budha
Stuffed if i know what we used to do with the seeds, probably just tossed them into someones parents garden :cry:
I’ve definitely killed those brain cells

2 Likes

I am trying to find Brothers Grimm Pot of Gold from a trusted seed bank. The 'Tude doesn’t carry it. BG says its one their flagship strains. Hopefully I can order them… I first tried it back in 2006. 33% thc …but honestly its the unique taste that keeps you wanting more.

1 Like

Purple urkle from brothers grimm is a good choice. I noticed when looking for my pot of gold.

1 Like

Get the pot of gold from Flying Dutchmen, they have good stock (its Karma). And Im not sure if you ever had the Bros Grimm Purple Urkle, the 0.00 price me it was a freebie from years back. But if you are suggesting anything Urkle, Always have Madd Farmer at the top, and CSI number 2.

3 Likes

Fuck I may of just mixed the two up. Thanks for the heads up no wonder I’m not finding it. Lmao https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox6jSkk0W1A

2 Likes

Chem 91 or any older stock from JJNYC.

Or the Dogbud that gave birth to the chem.

One day ill get to see Colorado. Bucket List.

1 Like

I’ll be placing an order for my ultimate bucket list strains as soon as I get everything together and stabilized. Blue Moon Rocks and Lifesaver by BOG. Outside of that the only major holy grails are if I could ever find what was passed off to me as “Jamaican Black” in the early 2000s and the mango I smoked around that time (leaning towards BC Mango). Been searching for something like the black, but nothing even in the realm. It was nearly black with resin, we used a razor blade to chop it up and just wiped the resin off the blade onto the paper to seal it. First hit i took left enough resin on my lips that i had 4 lines all the way down my forearm from trying to wipe my lips. First 2 lines went black to green and 2nd set went green to gold. Swear the frame rates on my eyes went to 2

2 Likes

Best weed I smoked you can’t buy the seeds. The guy who grew it when I was a kid called it Shiva. He got it from a Seal or someone who got it from dead Taliban. The grow was cray. 1990’s double wide trailer full with nft tables and shiva clones. He was busted and did ten years.

3 Likes

I want future #1 from Anesia Seeds. 37% THC Lab Tested https://anesiaseeds.com/product/future-1/

5 Likes

I’d love to grow cactus breath! No idea who even makes it… a specialty from the kootenays BC ! Anybody else ever experienced this delicious flower??

2 Likes

This is the orginal breeders. https://www.amsterdamseedcenter.com/en/future-exotic-genetix

7 Likes

Id like to see this bred with future #1.

4 Likes

I contacted calicropdoc who are the ones behind the genetics of pinkman goo. Hopefully they message me back!

1 Like