Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

Hey @V4vendetta, that’s the original Breeders of cactus breath?!

2 Likes

No. Iam trying to score a strain that oozes liquid thc out of the buds​:microscope::clamp::wilted_flower:

1 Like

The Blue Hemp Lebanese I just finished growing did that. The goo tastes like sap, pretty generically sweet and delicious. I have a bottle of nugs, and when I smoke them, the sweetness comes through with an aftertaste of port.

5 Likes

Well shit dude. That’s unreal… This pink one is caused by a mutation. You have it happening without? @lefthandseeds

I just happened. One day I was doing canopy management and trimming leaves and noticed a sap-like substance oozing out. I thought it was interesting… and then checked again later and it was oozing out at many parts of the plant. Then I when I trimmed I found it all over.

This is the best picture I got of it, but maybe I’ll look in some of the buds and get more:

You can see it sticking to the end of my trim scissors.

4 Likes

I am going through your thread again man. Did you have mutiple females or just one?

Oh okay, yes pink man goo looks delicious. But I had some blue god that also had some sappy resin just like the pinkman goo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Had 2, both showed the trait.

According to @beacher

the clear stuff is called ‘guttation’. A sign of a high Brix plant.

5 Likes

Can we collect enough to make maple syrup? Cuz I need that goo in my life! Lol yeah I saw that post a second ago. I am doing research on it via google.

4 Likes

Seriously dude breed that thing up @lefthandseeds Blue leb glue my eyes shut!
Edit: I’ll order the future #1 and donate the seeds to a seed run with your blue leb if your down.

4 Likes

Ya I had that clear sappy resin on a purple orange kush (Jordan of the Islands). I thought it was some kind of THC blobs but after searching around I found its ‘guttation’ which means a high Brix (high sugar) plant. It was more watery than you would think, and just tasted like sweet water.

I thought I had found some one in a million resin bomb plant…still a really cool phenomenon!

7 Likes

I have enough to donate. I did some crosses with it that I might breed as well. It’s a very low yielding plant, but I like the smoke. One of these days I’ll grow out some crosses and see if the goo can still be found.

3 Likes

The sap from the blue leb was sticky and thick. It wasn’t watery, more like the consistency of honey.

5 Likes

https://www.ethosgenetics.com

1 Like

Strain is called “The Black”. I believe it’s from bc depot. 90/10 Indica. It’s supposed to have great medical properties. I can’t wait to grow this strain and try it out. I’m really looking forward seeing some dark black plants. I’d love to get some of the cake line seeds or some stuff from Greenpoint seeds. Later y’all

Would love to get my hands on

Dairy queen by TGA @Subcool
DJ shorts blueberry f7
And chocolate thai

2 Likes

I have a buddy who has a bunch of these maybe a trade can make that happen

1 Like

I got a pack of dj’s BB5. I’ll be making seeds for friends soon. I know it’s not now. Bought last of the 2 packs on dcse a while back. Got some spiff seeds fem bb. Look em up. Can’t wait to run them.

I’m looking for the best and strongest Indicas for Meds only. OGKB, Cake strains, Black strains, I can holler when they’re ready I’ll pitch some packs to trade for people that helped me if they want them.

I have 5 reg Limonene Queen seeds 2nd gen. seeds by JD Short. I wanna make some seeds as well. Looks soooo dank dude. One can dream…I want some of his Newberry seeds.
-J

3 Likes

I have a strain called fruit cake I dont remember who it’s by but it’s a cross of fruity pebbles og

4 Likes

That sounds pretty good I’ve been hearing a lot about the cereal strains. That sounds gangster dude if you want somebody’s blueberries when I run them I’ll put your name down and I will hit you back up but I know that’s a line currently being ran by DJ so I don’t want to take any thing away. But I’m definitely going to make seeds to give for free two people on here who need them.

I don’t know how to go about saying it I don’t want to take anything away from him just what I’m getting that I’d rather just give him out people who are going to use them for meds and what not. Strain stabilization and such. Sounds good. Be safe
-J

1 Like