Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

Oooh that’s a lovely line-up of seeds

1 Like

Some beans I’ve wanted for a long time
Particularly the Doc grinspoon
Critical mass
And never tried a super auto - so of course it had to come home with me
The Lemongrass sounds awesome - so it is now on the list for next season
Oh and the others as well lol… I’m glad I’m stuck here atm , I can just use the bad connection tactic when she rings and tells me off

5 Likes

Lmao…:rofl:…I’m on seed buying restrictions as well…you should see the looks I get when “trades” come in. :rofl:…I feel your pain…literally :joy:

6 Likes

Hahaha the super autos are slowly creeping up on my list, never tried em either but having the time to grow and auto flowering doesn’t sound like it can be beat, I assume they can take a bit more of high stress training too which would be real nice as autos can stress out easily.

1 Like

The struggle is real my friend :joy:

2 Likes

I’m not in “Burmingum” as Bob suspects. I’m from “Bur-meeng-hayum”. It’s all in the accent. :grin:

5 Likes

Shit I’m confused…lol… u.s or England how about that.

4 Likes

What ya got for some BK’s, I have CSI’s and Ghosts both S1’s?

2 Likes

I think you’ll be waiting for 85/85 White rhino forever.
Didn’t come out till 95/96

7 Likes

Came on here to say my #1 is something as close to GH White Rhino.

Glad to find some others on here with similar tastes.

That Blue Rhino looks awesome too.

5 Likes

Bro the seed buying is a real addiction. I’m like having to talk myself out of it. Lmao. For real!! Bro I be like I’m not posting these seeds. People don’t need to be in my business like that!!! I talk a lot of shit about trading but man it be hard to let shit go!! I do it though!!!

7 Likes

I’ve backed out of a few seed deals.
Not the right time.

New light showed in a fuckin factory box, you’d think Amazon would’ve put it in one of their own.

7 Likes

I try and justify the seed buying as a healthy addiction with missus , but I don’t think she buys it
Seeds glorious seeds :wink:

7 Likes

Took the words right out of my mouth. Just grab Medicine Man from Shanti… like, a couple of packs, and run some decent numbers. You’ll find what you’re looking for.

5 Likes

That’s what I got going at this moment.
2 packs of medman
1 pack of Magicman

The crowds been thinned

5 Likes

Critical mass has always been on my list along with deathstar.

7 Likes

Might wan a try shantibaba…I believe they have reps here. For the cm that is

1 Like

More interested in seeing if Sensi’s Cali indica is still Cali indica.
Talk about an orange hashplant, on my top 5 of all time.
There’s a few I’m still chasing

3 Likes

I got a sour tangie going now it’s a f2 but …its suprising me. Looks to be heading for big time frost. Tho no real citrus sent yet. Taking on a sour d typish sent.

3 Likes

This shit right here is the “shit”

2 Likes