Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

Eying these but kinda pricey

https://www.jbcseeds.com/product/dynasty-blue-magoo-bx2/

3 Likes

Mr. Nice Seedsā€”

• Master Kush x Skunk (I only have 7 left that are getting close to the 8/9 year old mark, and have been stored well, but even with an open pollination itā€™s a small sub-sect of the gene pool and thereā€™s treasures to be unlocked in there.)

• Shit (I currently have 15 beans in the vault, but a larger selection is never a bad thing.)

Deep Ellum Seedsā€”

• G13 Kush
  • Jolly Grape
  • The Black (Hopeful for a re-release)
  • NL#1
  • NL#5 x NL#2
  • NL#2 (When itā€™s finally released)
  • Sour Afghan

Sinister Seedsā€”

• NL#5

Iā€™m always on the look out for old base genetics; Skunks, Afghanis, Afghan/Skunks, NLs, assorted IBLs, etc.

A solid leg of the Black Domina family would be great to cross back into with this Black Domina x NL1 Iā€™d like to line breed a bit.

The Real Seed Company just listed a couple strains from Kabul and Kandahar that would be fun to go through. One of the most famous strains of all time (NL) stemmed from similar ancestry. Wonder what a competent grower with a keen eye could do with a few hundred of each of those. :thinking:

I go on, and on, and onā€¦

Great stuff from everyone. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I like your style, shanti told me thereā€™s mr nice In the states. I have two seedlings of shit going. Itā€™s one of my favorite mysteries. Not the best by far but I have a thing for skunks and Afghans. :man_shrugging:t5::v:t5:

8 Likes

Australian Bastard Cannabis IBL

Or other ABC Geneticā€™s.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Cool! I have a White Rhino and three Rhino Mints - (WIFI X Blue Rhino) X Mint in veg right now. Popped the RM as a joke protest to the shit germination rates on the old WR beans (1.1 out of 18.) but they are definitely picking up steam. RM

Do you have BR seeds to trade?

7 Likes

Cherries jubileeā€¦which is on itā€™s way as we speak. Cant wait!!!

1 Like

Waiting for 4/20 to drop some cash on @BogSeeds and also some CSI. Bog Iā€™m going to go with BMR, BK, and Bogglegum. CSI, I dunno, I just wanna pick up some purples, make a TK cross or twoā€¦

5 Likes

We will be glad to provide free tracked shipping so please email me at bogland72@gmail.com and ask for seed info. Bog :heart::+1::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Looking for Confidential Cheese from Reserva Privada and Motorbreath from Pisces if anyone sees those available or has a pack. :wink:

3 Likes

I first bred her with Kenā€™s Cut GDP. I have few remaining due to pheno hunting. The select phenos were just bred with RKS X chemdog. Those - I have 1,000 plus to trade once shipping is safe.

5 Likes

If anyone is reading this and will be buying from super sativa seed club or Dutch passion I have discount codes. Send me a pm.

3 Likes

When you feel shipping is safe hit my inbox I would be interested in a few of them sure we can work something out :blush:

4 Likes

I agree with @TheShowMeHomie. When shipping is safe enough, please ping me, that sounds like an awesome strain.

3 Likes

So hereā€™s some strains that I would like to have via trade with my skunk 91 hybrids (hybrids consisting of any work too!):

1985/86 white rhino
Pot of gold
Mao thai
96 bubba or pre98ā€™
DJ shorts blueberry
Black widow
Limited edition Tyrone auto

5 Likes

@ganjajuana you really near Birmingham?

3 Likes

Haha thereā€™s a lot of English folks on here it seems @Jamescoldflame
At the moment I want some of fast buds selection. Specifically heard good things about zkittles, girl scout cookies and lsd all autos. The purple lemonade and BlackBerry look very pretty and the gorilla glue autos too but they all look so good that Iā€™m worried itā€™s going to make me broke if I cave and buy some haha
Also on my wishlist is a wild mid to low thc landrace with fast flowering and high humidity and cold resistance.

1 Like

I was looking at these same autos last night on Seedsman
I have heard great things about the LSD auto too

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s just so expensive haha. I would be offering a collective pool For one of those but Iā€™m new and not trusted so itā€™s not a thing I can offer.

2 Likes

this is what decided on @Bob13
And yes when they arrive Iā€™m in deep trouble lol

LEMONGRASS FEMINISED SEEDS
RUSSIAN DOLL FEMINISED AUTO
BADAZZ OG CHEESE FEMINISED
CRITICAL MASS FEMINISED
ANNAPURNA SUPER AUTO FEMINISED
EARLY GORILLA FEMINISED
BCN DIESEL CBD FEMINISED
DR GRINSPOON FEMINISED
DOCTOR SHIVA SUPER AUTO FEMINISED SEEDS